Changing a WordPress theme via phpMyAdmin is not recommended, as it can be risky and can cause issues with your website if not done correctly. However, if you still wish to do so, here are the general steps you can follow:
- Log in to your hosting account and access phpMyAdmin.
- Locate your WordPress database and select it.
- Look for the “wp_options” table and click on it.
- Search for the “template” and “stylesheet” rows and edit their values to the name of the new theme you want to use.
- Click the “Go” button to save the changes.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and check if the new theme is applied correctly.
However, as mentioned earlier, changing a WordPress theme via phpMyAdmin is not recommended, and it’s safer to do it via the WordPress dashboard. If you’re not comfortable with the technical aspects of your WordPress site, it’s better to seek help from a professional or use a plugin to switch themes.