If you’re unable to access the WordPress admin page, you can disable WordPress plugins by following these steps:
- Connect to your website via FTP or file manager in your hosting account.
- Navigate to the “wp-content” folder, and then open the “plugins” folder.
- Rename the folder of the plugin that you want to disable by adding something like “-disabled” to the end of the folder name.
- Try accessing the admin page again. If it works, then the problem is with the disabled plugin.
- If the problem persists, repeat steps 3 and 4 for other plugins until you find the one causing the issue.
By renaming the plugin folder, WordPress will no longer be able to find and load the plugin, effectively disabling it. Once you have resolved the issue, you can restore the folder name to its original name to re-enable the plugin.