If you are using Google Checkout for your business, you may have received a notification from Google Checkout team stating that they will discontinue Google Checkout as on November 20, 2013.
Who will be affected by this:
- Merchants selling digital goods may transition to Google Wallet for digital goods.
- Merchants selling through Google-hosted marketplaces (e.g. Google Play) will be unaffected.
- Merchants selling physical goods will need to switch to third-party payment gateways.
Following is their schedule to shut down Google Checkout:
- November 20th, 2013 – Last day to charge orders
- November 21st, 2013 – Last day to ship orders
- November 27th, 2013 – All outstanding orders will be cancelled
- December 20th, 2013 – Last merchant refunds permitted through Checkout
For more details, you can refer the following URL: