If you have registered your domain with GoDaddy, they will set their parked nameservers. To point your domain to another host, you will need to update nameservers for your domain from your GoDaddy control panel. Following are the exact steps to modify the nameservers for your domain registered with GoDaddy:
- Log in to your GoDaddy Account Manager.
- Under Domains, click Launch button.
- Select the domain name for which you would like to update nameservers.
- From the Nameservers menu, select Manage.
- Under Setup type, select Standard.
- Click Save.
Last Updated on