The Web Disk feature is cPanel’s implementation of the WebDav protocol. This feature allows you to manage files associated with your website. By creating an account and accessing your Web Disk, you can navigate, upload, and download files to and from your web server as though they were part of your personal computer.
How to access Web Disk (WebDav):
1. Login to cPanel and click on Web Disk icon.
2. Scroll down the page and click on “Access Web Disk” button.
3. Choose your locate system’s operating system.
4. Scroll down and hit the Go button.
5. Click the Save button.
6. On your computer, hit Save, Open, and Run.
Last Updated on