2. Once logged into cPanel for the domain (https://yourdomain.com:2083 or use IP address instead of domain name if the domain is not pointing to the server), click MySQL databases under the Databases section.
3. Enter a name for the database and click Create Database.
4. Once the database is created, click Go Back.
5. Enter a username and a strong password for the database and click Create User.
6. Once the user is created, click Go Back.
7. Now you need to add the user to the database. Under Add User To Database, select the appropriate user and database.
8. Click Submit.
9. Select the appropriate database privileges for the user and click Make Changes.
Following are the list of companies which offer cPanel hosting:
Last Updated on