If you have upgraded your WebsitePanel version to WebsitePanel 1.2.0, you may receive the following error while accessing Microsoft Web Application Gallery:
Application Gallery module is unavailable:
You may receive even if MsDeploy 1 and MsDeploy 2 are installed on your server. The solutions are different for 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
 Fix for 64-bit operating system:
– Install the latest version of MS Deploy (x64 version):
– Run WebsitePanel Server application pool in 64 bit mode .
– Restart IIS service.
 Fix for 32-bit operating system:
You will need to make changes in Windows registry.
– Open registry to change MsDeploy v1 path.
– Go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\IIS Extensions\MSDeploy\1]
– Under “InstallPath_x86” enter the value C:\Program Files\IIS\Microsoft Web Deploy\ (or path of ms deploy 1 installation)
– Go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\IIS Extensions\MSDeploy\2]
– Under “InstallPath_x86” enter the value C:\Program Files\IIS\Microsoft Web Deploy V2\ (or path of ms deploy 2 installation)
Do NOT forget to restart IIS after making above changes.
Last Updated on