WordPress 5.2.2 Maintenance Release
WordPress 5.2.2 is now available! This maintenance release fixes 13 bugs and adds a little bit of polish to the Site Health feature that made its debut in 5.2. WordPress 5.2.2 is a short-cycle maintenance release. The next major release will be version 5.3.
Here are some changes of note:
- #45094: Dashboard elements don’t always have clear focus states, tab order
- #46289: RTL Bug – wrong navigation arrows in media modal
- #46749: Extra border is displaying at bottom of Help section in Firefox (Responsive : 778 * 841)
- #46881: Site Health: improve the header elements horizontal centering
- #46957: Site Health: Make site health page access be filterable
- #46960: Site Health: Table design issue in small devices (iphone 5/SE).
- #46997: Theme update links show in Customizer and don’t work
- #47070: Recovery Mode Exit button not visible in responsive view
- #47158: Merge similar strings introduced in WP 5.2
- #47227: I18n: Merge similar translation strings – site health tabs
- #47475: I18n: Merge similar strings and fix typo
- #47429: Editor: Update packages for WordPress 5.2.2
- #47457: Fix the mediaelements player controls bar sizing