• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

best way to increase page rank and site popularity

Started by Anonymous, March 18, 2007, 06:47:43 PM

Anonymous

Hi,

the best way to increase your site popularity and page rank are post your link in blogs and forums and exchange your website link with websites which are related to your sites.

Mark

addmylink

Hi Sir/Madam,

I need Links related to Webdesign/Computer/RealEstate/Travel/ with minimum Pr2 on Link Page and the Link Page must be cached. Do you like link exchange with me.........

I will  be added your link on related theme with minimum PR3 link page

Reply me here (PM) only,
I welcome you for only 3 way Exchange.
And as soon as you send me reply, you get instant feedback from me

Watching for some professional replies.....

Thanks,
Kamal

jacksonp

I am here adding few more points increase page rank.

Highly Relevant Backlinking
Rank reporting, monitoring & tweaking the site accordingly
Website Optimisation and Content Editing
Naturally Occurring Backlinks
Social Media Profiles

John23

Hi mark,

It is good to increase page rank with help of forum and blogs but I don't believe that reciprocal can much effect to increase traffic.

There are also some good SEO techniques which are important to increment site value,page rank and Google position like:

Classified
Press Release
Blog Comment
One Way Link Building
Content Optimization

Jerin

6 ways to improve your page rank and link popularity:

1.Writing and distributing Articles
2.Submitting your website to Link Directories
3.Posting on forums that allow a signature containing a link
4.Reciprocal Linking & 3 Way Linking
5.Commenting on other peoples' websites and blogs
6.Social Bookmarking

caindustin

The numbers of relevant sites linking to website give high Link Popularity to getting Search Engine Ranking Positions. Then try to get as many links as possible to site, with those keywords inside Link this increase link popularity. Also the better link popularity helps to get the better ranking.

vigorandrik

You desire to identify how to make sure the rank of your website. You have to stay the Google rank website and you can easily check the rank of your website. It is easiest way to find out what ranking of particular website.

christaker

Well I believe that to improve the traffic and to increase the page rank there should be the inbound links which are most important. Any inbound links to your site increase your page rank, social bookmarking is a good technique to use. If your content is fresh and lucrative the number of traffic will positively increase.

princearmor

A great way to increase page rank is to write articles.This is how to increase page rank right way.The fastest way to get a good back link to post a link to your website on a forum or forums blog..The factor important to increase  Page Rank back links. These are incoming links a website people to your website Social networking may be one of the options for increasing the popularity of your websites. You should have some social networking sites where you should be committed and should have a well-defined social network.

princedlight

Articles of web content, SEO website construction, publishing, press, posters forum, blog posting and blog commentary, affiliate marketing, social networks, submission Banner, Pay per click is the best way to improve traffic and popularity.

joewilliams68

It is easiest way to find out what ranking of particular website.You desire to identify how to make sure the rank of your website. You have to stay the Google rank website and you can easily check the rank of your website.

sansoftonline01

1.Blog comments:  The most common method to increase the back links. This is a very major advantage that you get when you comment on other blogs.

2.Extensions, themes , plugins development : This method may not be suitable to all, but one of the most powerful and fastest methods to increase the page rank. See the page rank of sites offer free WordPress themes, plugins etc. 

3. Article directories: Write some good quality articles and submit them in popular article directories like  Ezine articles. You can re write your published old articles also. Hundreds of blogs  take these articles from article directories  to use in their site,  in return you will get a back link also. Article submission will increase the traffic of your website also.

4.Site update frequency: If you update your pages regularly, Google will crawl your web site more often. A website with a high crawl rate get  the opportunity to introduce content more frequently in Google. WordPress users can install the Google XML sitemap plugin.

5.Blog directories:  Blog directories are search engine friendly and have a large number of incoming links. Submitting your site to a do follow directory can help you to increase the page rank. 

SEO Company

sneedandsouza

To raise the PR of the website you have to get backlinks for the site as having the quality backlinks for the land site assists to promote the Page Rank for the internet site.

andresdixon1

To invoke the PR of the website you have to acquire backlinks for the site as having the character backlinks for the land site helps to promote the Page Rank for the internet site.

disolmodo78

Link building is the most efficient way in order to acquire higher page rank for your website. Page rank can determine the popularity of your website.

Jhonson

In my openion,

*Social bookmarking
*Article submission
*Forum posting
*Directory submission
*Blog commending
*Press release

these are the best way to increase page rank and site popularity.......

peonytaylor

You can use SEO tools like keyword analyzer, Meta Data, tagging etc which emensely increases the page ranking.

Create Unique keywords, and ensure that you do not repeat the words too many times just to increase the keyword nos. SE robots n spiders consider it equalent to spamming.

Erskine

Hey....
Here are some tips for increase page rank and site popularity....
1  Join forums
2 Search engine directories
3 Using ezine ads or newsletters
4 Creating and publishing articles
5 Links from related websites
I think all these points  are very effective for page rank.....

bobmrshl

Here are some suggestions to increase page rank and site popularity:

1. Forum posting
2. Email marketing
3. Directory submission
4. Article submission
5. Social bookmarking

ceilfenze

You desire to identify how to make sure the rank of your web-site. You require to stay the Google rank web-site & you can basically check the rank of your web-site. It is simplest way to find out what rating of particular web-site.

ghanistha

By doing the blog comments, forum posting and social bookmarking one can increase the traffic on their site which directly increase the page rank.

kellsteeve

I think that to improve the traffic & to increase the page rank there ought to be the inbound links which are most important. Any inbound links to your site increase your page rank, social bookmarking is a lovely method to make use of.

aditech

Thanks all the points explained in this thread are really helpful for the newbies like us....

deepti123

make quality back links on PR pages to get PR and Google trust.

craigthomos

I think the best way to increase the page rank for the website is to use seo techniques like forum posting, social bookmarking, directory submission and blog commenting.

smethanderson

Write a relevant content, Link Exchange, Directory Submission, Write a Bogs and Forum and Social Bookmarking are the best way for increase a page and site popularity.

kielarjohson

These are the best ways to increase the page rank and site popularity.
1. Forum Posting
2. Article Submission
3. Link Wheel
4. Blog Comment.

dreambox500

I would like to share that some of the best and most effective methods to increase page and site popularity is to link building. Here are some of the best methods to do so:

1. Forum posting
2. Social bookmarking
3. Directory submission
4. Article submission
5. Link wheel

elinavelly

I think doing SEO strategies like Blog commenting, Article&directory submission, Forum posting and social bookmarking are the effective resources of getting back link and helps to increase your ranking in the Google search engine.
The game is over.

sujith34

Here are some tips to increase website traffic
--Update your site regularly
--Give Link to your website from other sites
--Link to authority sites from your site
--Forum Posting
--Blog Commenting
--Directory Submission
--Article Submission
--Social Bookmarking
--Effective content of website
And you can also follow technical method like getting traffic BLAZER service or Search engine Visibility service from Tucktail.com