• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Yahoo Pay Per Click - The First On The Scene

Started by Tech, October 15, 2007, 07:36:12 AM

Tech

Yahoo pay per click or Yahoo Search Marketing (YSM) is the oldest pay per click search engine on the Internet. Before being bought out by Yahoo, this search engine was known as Overture and even before that, GoTo. Yahoo Search Marketing is still one of the top three pay per click options online, along with Google Adwords and MSN Adcenter.

Yahoo Search Marketing found themselves slipping a bit in popularity in 2006 before launching a new interface known as "Panama". This new interface is more similar to the very popular Google Adwords format where the highest bid does not necessarily occupy the top spot in the listings, but the most relevant ad instead. MSN Adcenter had already started with this design and has had some very good early success. The advantage of this design for the search engines is that their visitors see the most relevant ad listings that are related to their search at the very top of the listings. In the previous format any individual or company could be on top simply by bidding higher than the next lowest competitor.

Learning how to use Yahoo Search Marketing is a must for any serious Internet marketing company or individual. The best thing that you can do when starting out in pay per click advertising is to use Google Adwords first and if your ad is successful there then set up campaigns at YSM and MSN, but only once your offer is a proven success. Bottom line is that Yahoo pay per click should be an important part of any successful pay per click advertising campaign.

Does Pay Per Click Advertising Have You Confused? Find Out Important Things That You MUST Know About These Topics And More By Going Right Now To PayPerClickFirm.net or by clicking on Yahoo Pay Per Click. Joe Stewart is a Webmaster and Internet Marketer That Uses Pay Per Click Advertising And Search Engine Optimization To Advertise Online.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joe_Stewart

Interlink2010

Does anyone use the option to search in yahoo answers? This question was already asked a million times.
And this goes also for all those who prefer to say that this is a lie and say that is not working,simply because they register in a a scam or haven't enough patience to do some bucks.Anybody who was in one of these sites by at least 2 or 3 months knows that it is slowly but safe, and you do not get rich or anything like that, just transform the minutes lost in the PC into profit.

In fact, I did not want to know anything about this.But then I realized that all the time lost waiting for loadings in the pc, and just click on an ad, I will continue doing something else, I don't spend time reading advertising (like changing channels on the TV commercials) So I decided to register in those sites.And the truth is not so much you earn, but enough to just minutes a day (that We waste in loadings) to make some extra bucks, it paid enough for the internet bill and to have a Rapidshare and Megaupload acount.Also to buy needless things in the net.It's not much, but 50 or 100 dollars extra cash per month is an aid (some earn more than that). But, you need patience, a lot of patience because it takes several months to reach that number (if not the whole world would do), but once You got referrals,it's all much easier.
And be careful with those scams (those that offer get rich without effort, or pay more than 0.1/0.2 cents per click or have to gather a lot to do extraction, are all FRUD), but some always paid.You must remember that there is no easy money, though this is not at all difficult, it can be tiring routine as always (even if only 5 min) but you get used to not mind and you see it still your stuff always in the pc and give clicks through these pages whenever you decide, askMe any questions that you like,I Help.Good Luck

xuanxanh99

Yahoo! is an Internet portal that incorporates a search engine and a directory of World Wide Web sites organized in a hierarchy of topic categories. sothat It's our importand in the life. Everyone use it talk to talk. :)