• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

What to do for Blog Promotion?

Started by Ruth501, April 28, 2011, 10:38:53 AM

Ruth501

hi,
Can you tell guide me on blog promotion? If one has created a new blog then how to promote it and which things one has to remember while promoting blog? If you are in that position then what would you do for your blog? Pls, guide me on this matter. I want to create a blog.

abigsaunder

In my opinion, the best thing one should do for blog promotion is to build backlinks as well as to regularly update your content. Some of the most used methods for backlinks are: Social bookmarking, Directory submission, Email marketing and Forum posting.

navya

Hey...

I suggest you to do its SEO.. Update your blog on daily basis..
Create its backlinks, and get traffic...

dreamboxhd

In my opinion, you should go for link building, as its the fastest way to get your site rankings higher in all major search engines. Methods like social bookmarking, forum posting and directory submission are best in that.

elinavelly

According to my point of view, for blog promotion first of all the most important thing is unique and fresh content for your site.
The game is over.

gsmbooster

Here are some suggestions which you can do for blog promotion:

1. Social bookmarking
2. Forum posting
3. Link wheel
4. Article submission
5. Blog commenting

enriquekenn

Promoting your website and product by blog commenting is beneficial to your product, to known by all in the whole world. You can get so many new and unique visitors towards your website who are want to purchasing your product online.

kevin88

If you have blog then just put unique and fresh content in the blog and give internal links to your pages in the blog then automatically your blog come in search Engine in really good position if you want to check then see my Blog.

JohnEbenezer

Yes....

You can promote your blogs same as like your site...
Put a quality and unique content in your blog and advertise through SEO..

James Andy

Do quality link building of your blog in these places which are forums, blogs, social bookmarking, directories, press release etc.

ranveer

Hi,
By following SEO techniques will help you for blog promotion

meerabaai

thanks dear .. this is cool information, i like it..

tech1079

Try to share you blog on social networking sites.

globalitnet

Yeah, I agree. Sharing on facebook, twitter will be useful.

iphi

First you maintain your blog well then you submit it on different resources with different techniques such as forum posting, blog commenting, directories etc. Second you should register on some blogging site which is the best way to promote your blog.

jcage

Try creating a mobile application for your blog. More an more people nowadays prefer using mobile platforms for browsing such things. I created one for me too on http://www.intellectsoft.co.uk/services/hybrid-app-development and it helped me really. I have apps for blog, store and some other projects

tech9987

Social networking websites are best for promoting a blog.