• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Multiple domains

Started by brevedecane, September 21, 2010, 03:45:57 PM

brevedecane

I use VPS hosting from Westhost, and I have about 12 different domains active on that single IP address. About half of them are my own, and I have various email aliases set up for myself, which all resolve to a single email address, which is the address that I bought my single user postini account for;
1. Once I set up the MX file at West host to the Postini settings, will the "aliases" file and the virtusertable file that I created on the west host server be completely ignored?

johnycamron

For the multiple domain has each reason to buy, and its own set of benefits and uses. The Operating multiple sites using number's of the domains is a great strategy for businesses appealing to a wide range of customers.

garrygreen

The flexibility of hosting multiple domains can come in many forms. This is one reason why this type of hosting is so popular today. With any website business is necessary to expand, if they want to succeed. Use of the Internet has grown, and replaced by new useful concepts and multiple domain hosting is one among various parts of the often changing Internet world.