Go through following steps to setup a Reseller hosting account.
1. Login to your WHM
2. packages >> add new package
3. Setup a new hosting package from here.
4. account functions >> Create new account
5. Create new hosting account from here
6. Resellers >> Edit reseller privileges and name servers
7. Select a hosting account you want to set as reseller
8. Set limit of hosting account you want to allow this user and other all listed privileges.
9. Save the changes
A shared hosting account is setup as reseller hosting account now.
Jenny - PrewebHost Managed Hosting Solutions.
cPanel, Windows Shared, Reseller & Dedicated server Hosting.
99.9% Uptime | 24x7x365 Friendly Support | USA Datacenter http://www.prewebhost.com
- Since 2010