• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Looking for Linux VPS

Started by Michael, April 30, 2008, 02:29:44 AM

Michael

Hi,

I am looking for Linux VPS. The configuration is as below:

20 GB disk space
512 MB RAM (Max 1 GB)
500 GB Bandwidth
Control panel (any)
Fully managed VPS
cost $40-$50/month

Can someone guide me to find best and reliable host?

Thanks,

Michael

Raju

vpsland are one of the good VPS provider I have found.

Raju

cpanel-host

I recommend http://serverhitch.com They have just what you are looking for as far as space, bandwidth, etc. Not sure if it is fully managed or not. Worth looking into.

sawnhanry

Disk space is important when it comes to VPS hosting. A big reason why people use VPS hosting is to have the ability to host multiple sites under one control panel.Not important for the operating system.

ptrhenry52

VPS hosting, is a very exciting technology that allows "virtualization" of a single VPS Server Hardware Node, into many Virtual Environments.I believe their VPS services the same good as their shared web hosting.I belive the VPS solutions of serverpoint.com would be the good one to suita allyour requirements, being even cheaper than you have stated, this company is one of the most experienced and reputable companies on the net.

kimsmarkin

Linux VPS hosting is the future of the web hosting industry. Any website that has exceeded the current shared hosting account is ready and could be moved to a more efficient platform VPS. Linux VPS hosting, we can offer flexibility, security and administrative control that only a fully dedicated server able to before. All VPS hosting is a full root access and choice of several different distributions of Linux.

vpscheap

Linux is an open-source platform it provides the best reliability and security compared to Windows. I recommend VPSCheap they offer a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers, as well as web-hosting solutions. They provide the most popular Linux distros such as CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, and Fedora Core. Get cheap Linux VPS hosting at lowest cost from VPSCheap.
We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

Rasmusion

What are the Security Features this web host offers?

Swisshosting

Quote from: ptrhenry52 on August 04, 2010, 11:09:18 AMVPS hosting, is a very exciting technology that allows "virtualization" of a single VPS Server Hardware Node, into many Virtual Environments.I believe their VPS services the same good as their shared web hosting.I belive the VPS solutions of serverpoint.com would be the good one to suita allyour requirements, being even cheaper than you have stated, this company is one of the most experienced and reputable companies on the net.
Are there set-up fees? If so, what are they – and are they waived for first-time subscribers?
Swisshosting.io - Swiss Hosting| Dedicated| VPS!

myresellerhome

If you want best and cheap VPS hosting, MyResellerhome is the only place you need to look. It costs as little as $59.95 per year for its most basic package. It also comes with a lot of extras, like endless bandwidth, a free domain name, and free migration to MyResellerHome.If you want more information, feel free to look at our website
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

m2host

The web hosting services provided by M2Host are the company's primary draw. Our Linux VPS hosting services are both the best and the most affordable in the industry. At about $30 per month, it comes with a wide variety of services, including a control panel (cPanel or WHM), Remote SSH Access, and many more. Please visit our website if you require any further information.

Progamer

I have several websites hosted at Greenwebpage.com and also Kvchosting.net vps hosts. Compare them.
No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with them. So far, a very happy customer.