• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Anti spam for Smartermail

Started by scott, May 13, 2008, 02:34:15 AM

scott

All,

I am thinking to setup anti spam on my Smartermail server. Can someone suggest best anti spam solution for Smartermail? I am using Smartermail 4.x.

Thanks,

- Scott

Kevin

Smartermail 5.5 is now available which has better anti spam capability then Smartermail 4. If you want to integrate any other third party anti spam solution then I would suggest Declude with Smarter as it is easy to integrate it with Smartermail. Please note that such anti spam software require high resources on the server and it may slow down the performance if you have low configuration server.

Kevin

hellyjoshep

For smarter mail configuration in all these there are so many things which is great to know about it. For these there are various solution can be good to know about it. It is slow down configuration server in all these there are so many things which is great to know about it. 

tweakservers

The latest release of Smartermail v7 has introduced a very good antispam settings in the configuration. You will just need to optimize it to suite to your environment. If you have additional budget allow, you can take a look on the Commtouch antispam as well.
Tweakservers - Providing Premium Windows & cPanel Server Setup Services, SmarterTools License and Verisign SSL Certifcate

Kailash

Now, SmarterMail 11.x is available. You can also go for premium anti spam solution "Commtouch". It is integrated with SmarterMail as well. If you are not happy with default anti-spam provided by SmarterMail, this is an option however it is not free.

Kailash