Divi WordPress Theme

2Checkout accepting Payment via PayPal

Topic: 2Checkout accepting Payment via PayPal  (Read 5155 times)

Offline Mike

• View Profile
2Checkout accepting Payment via PayPal
« on: July 22, 2008, 01:44:19 AM »
Hi,

2Checkout is now accepting payment via PayPal too. I am not the user of PayPal but it seems it's easy to use it and also it looks like it is fast payment method too. It is good for the the people who do not have credit card.

Mike
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Kailash

• Web Hosting Master
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2Checkout accepting Payment via PayPal
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 03:00:43 AM »
Yes, it's great news. Now people can pay via 2Checkout even if then do not have Credit Card. They can select the option PayPal.

Kailash

Offline Kevin

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 09:37:44 AM »
Quote from: "Mike"
2Checkout is now accepting payment via PayPal too. I am not the user of PayPal but it seems it's easy to use it and also it looks like it is fast payment method too. It is good for the the people who do not have credit card.
That's great news. Now, if you do not have credit card then also you can make the payment using 2checkout.

Kevin

Offline webhosting.am

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 11:38:08 AM »
Hi,

Mike
I have a credit card and I am going to use PayPal too.

Offline Anna

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 01:46:28 PM »
Well, I personally like 2checkout, for it’s a widely used payment solution provider with rather simple and user-friendly fee structure. Along with the usual “industry leading” fraud protection and tools and a quick process of sign up to credit card processing turn around you can be processing sales transactions the same day of your sign up. What is more, they now offer a full line of shopping cart integration software and rather democratic fee rates for transactions, sales amount and fees. They are really focused on maintainable growth and merchant service support for new and existing consumers.  Be aware they now provide options for no term contracts and international suppliers.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: