• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

2Checkout accepting Payment via PayPal

Started by Mike, July 22, 2008, 01:44:19 AM

Mike

Hi,

2Checkout is now accepting payment via PayPal too. I am not the user of PayPal but it seems it's easy to use it and also it looks like it is fast payment method too. It is good for the the people who do not have credit card.

Mike

Kailash

Yes, it's great news. Now people can pay via 2Checkout even if then do not have Credit Card. They can select the option PayPal.

Kailash

Kevin

Quote from: "Mike"2Checkout is now accepting payment via PayPal too. I am not the user of PayPal but it seems it's easy to use it and also it looks like it is fast payment method too. It is good for the the people who do not have credit card.
That's great news. Now, if you do not have credit card then also you can make the payment using 2checkout.

Kevin

webhosting.am

Quote from: Mike on July 22, 2008, 01:44:19 AM
Hi,

2Checkout is now accepting payment via PayPal too. I am not the user of PayPal but it seems it's easy to use it and also it looks like it is fast payment method too. It is good for the the people who do not have credit card.

Mike
I have a credit card and I am going to use PayPal too.

Anna

Well, I personally like 2checkout, for it's a widely used payment solution provider with rather simple and user-friendly fee structure. Along with the usual "industry leading" fraud protection and tools and a quick process of sign up to credit card processing turn around you can be processing sales transactions the same day of your sign up. What is more, they now offer a full line of shopping cart integration software and rather democratic fee rates for transactions, sales amount and fees. They are really focused on maintainable growth and merchant service support for new and existing consumers.  Be aware they now provide options for no term contracts and international suppliers.
There are financial services, such as personal cash advance same day meant to help people regain their financial stability.