• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Google Page Rank (PR) update started

Started by Kailash, July 26, 2008, 10:22:56 AM

Kailash

Hi,

Did anyone notice that Google Page Rank update has been started?

Kailash

Kevin

yeap, it has been started from last week of July 2008. I have seen many web sites' PR have been changed.

Kailash

Hey,

Google PR update has been started yesterday.

Kailash

Kevin

I have also noticed PR update today .

Kevin

Kailash

Google PR update has been started for the month of December 2008.

Kailash

Dontaejonas

My website is at presently PR5. The PR does not bring up to date much nowadays. From time to time it goes up to 6 and 7, and sometimes it declines to 5. But it is not at all below 5, for me, I believe that the only method to boost PageRank is to get good toward the back links and to make good substance. These are the only two ways to get PR achievement.

diagur

The PageRank is a numeric cost that represents how significant a page is on the web. Google figures that when one page links to one more page, it is efficiently casting a vote for the other page. The additional votes that are cast for a page, the more vital the page must be. Also, the weight of the page that is casting the vote determines how main the vote itself is.

irorymen

i noticed it near about 4 months ago so i thing soon we would have another Pr update

sammibharvad

I noticed that there was an update page rank for some places. We saw a bit of a dive in search traffic, but somehow Google im sure caffeine, back in time.

kimsmarkin

Google figures that when one page links to one more page, it is efficiently casting a vote for the other page. The additional votes that are cast for a page, the more vital the page must be.

mikecobber45

it is a numeric cost that represents how important a page is on the web. Google figures that when one page links to one more pages, it is efficiently casting a vote for the other page.

joewilliams68

These are the only two ways to get PR achievement.My website is at presently PR5. The PR does not bring up to date much nowadays. From time to time it goes up to 6 and 7, and sometimes it declines to 5. But it is not at all below 5, for me, I believe that the only method to boost PageRank is to get good toward the back links and to make good substance.

dodgecrates

The additional votes that are cast for a page, the more vital the page must be. Also, the weight of the page that is casting the vote determines how main the vote itself is.The PageRank is a numeric cost that represents how significant a page is on the web

seocompany

Additional votes, which are important to the support page, the page is. Also, printing of a page that has a vote in deciding how to vote is the most important is.The PageRank is a numeric cost, which represents the importance of a site is Google figures that when one page links to a page, is actually casting vote on the second page.

sneedandsouza

My website is at presently PR5. The PR does not bring up to date much nowadays. From time to time it goes up to 6 and 7, and sometimes it declines to 5. But it is not at all below 5, for me, I believe that the only method to boost PageRank is to get good toward the back links and to make good substance. These are the only two ways to get PR achievement.

andresdixon1

PageRank is a numeric cost that makes up how substantial a page is on the web. Google figures that when one page links to one more than page, it is expeditiously hurling a vote for the other page.

lexusbarbosa

Google figures that when one page links to a page again, is actually a vote for another page. The more votes that are cast for a page, the most vital of the page should be.

Steve Smith

Yes Google Page Rank  update started in this year also..

Thechipper

Nope, the Page rank is not important anymore.

maheshseo

randiv

I think Nowadays DA & PA is the two factors.