• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

New search engine cuil

Started by scott, August 23, 2008, 10:55:17 AM

Divi WordPress Theme

scott

Have anyone heard about cuil.com search engine?

Scott

Kevin

I have heard about it but not sure how effective and accurate it is.

Kevin

Jerin

Cuil (pronounced /ˈkuːl/ "cool" according to the creators) is a search engine that organizes web pages by content and displays relatively long entries along with thumbnail pictures for many results. Cuil says it has a larger index than any other search engine, with about 128 billion web pages.

billymarwadi

Running a few searches left me Underwhelmed with the content of the results (next page breaks on a search with a list of 62,200,000 results - "Seattle" - got the unexpected error message

sneedandsouza

The most previous search engine Cuil is making unmeasured quality as it effectively prepares webpage content and also shows pertinent search effects along with thumbnail pictures.

hiseredman

no i heard this name is very first time.
The Game is Over.

seoservicesezone

Steve Smith

Cuil, a brand new search engine, was launched today by founders Tom Costello, Anna Patterson, and Russell Power, with the latter two being former Google employees. With their insider view on Google and and its search techniques and page ranking systems, this trio believes that they have created a search engine which is many times more powerful, and is capable of producing even more relevant search results.

Divi WordPress Theme