• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Google Chrome for Windows - Google's own Browser

Started by Kevin, September 28, 2008, 11:07:21 AM

Kevin

Hey,

Google has launched their own browser Google Chrome. They has used minimal design and many inbuilt features to make the web faster, safer, and easier.

For more details, http://www.google.com/chrome

Kevin

Kailash

Great news! I am sure they will provide faster and more secure browser in near future.

Kailash

pritamsingh98

Karlsmith

hey why do you say so ??  Chrome is the fastest browser I've seen .. It is simply great .. :D

dominic

Chorme is a fantastic browser.. its very quick and its very stylihs as well.

caindustin

I have tried the google chrome as it is teh quicker browser bu it also the safer also. As it can block the web site which are harmful to the computer.

Dontaejonas

Google chrome is pleasant but its not well-matched with this site. It is one of the reason I am back by means of the stuffed Firefox. I tried Google Chrome for a few weeks is cool and easily to use as compare to the internet explorer.

diagur

The Google Chrome is a web browser urbanized by Google that uses the WebKit layout engine and application framework. The name is resulting from the graphical user interface frame, or chrome, of web browsers. Chrome is the third mainly extensively used browser, with 7.24% of worldwide usage share of web browsers, according to Net Applications

Interlink2010

Google Chrome is not available for XP 64bit version as far as I know.

May I suggest not choosing Internet Explorer just because you can't get Chrome. Firefox and Safari do a much better job than IE.

ErikFox

I have been using Chrome for almost 6 months now. In my opinion the browser is really cool. But my first priority still resides with FireFox. The main reason for that is most of the plugins that i need are only available with FireFox and not Chrome.

jagirakallis

Google chrome is pleasant but its not well-matched with this site. It is one of the reason I am back by means of the stuffed Firefox. I tried Google Chrome for a few weeks is cool and easily to use as compare to the internet explorer.

kimsmarkin

Google chrome is really the quick browser with latest feature and application. As it also has the enhanced security which helps to block the unsafe web site.

mikecobber45

The web browser from Google is superb. It works the best. I am comfortable using Chrome for all my tasks. It's quick and easy to use.

joewilliams68

It is very good for surfing purspose and also its add ons fetaures are also quite good.I think Google Chrome is a really cool browser, i really like its appearnce and its spped.

dodgecrates

Yes I have used this browser it is really the best browser with all the latest features and the application. Also it has better speed and the better security.

perrycomo15

It is in actual truth good browser on or after Google. I encompass used it as well as it is really nippy and also contain all facial appearance.

motoaavtar

It is the quickest one too. It has very good and unique features in it and also its very good for surfing purpose. And also it doesn't crashesh very often.Google Chrome is undoubtedly the best web browser on the web at the moment.

checkerpatterson

I think Google Chrome is a browser really cool, I love his appearnce and spped. It's great for surfing and also to ensure Fetaures add-ons are also very good.

sneedandsouza

Google Chrome is the most recent version of Google that demonstrates a simple and coordinated exploiter program. It transfers at a quicker rate and supplies extra characteristics in it .

sneedandsouza

I think Google Chrome is a really cool browser, i really like its appearnce and its spped. It is very good for surfing purspose and also its add ons fetaures are also quite good.

zhxgb

GG Chrome is faster than IE or Opera. However, I still choose firefox for no reason. ;D

seocompany

Google Chrome is a browser that uses Google's WebKit rendering engine and urbanized part of the application. The name comes from the structure of graphical user interface, or chrome, web browser. Chrome is the browser for the third-most widely used, with 7.24% usage share of browsers worldwide, according to Net Applications.

andresdixon1

Google chrome is pleasing but its not well-known with this site. I attempted Google Chrome for a few weeks is chill as well as easily to employ as compare to the internet explorer.

lexusbarbosa

Its great for surfing and to ensure Fetaures their supplements are also very good.i that Google Chrome is a browser really cool, I love his appearnce and spped.

johnclay

Google Chrome is a browser that uses Google's WebKit rendering engine and urbanized part of the application. It has very good and unique features in it and also its very good for surfing purpose. And also it doesn't crashes very often. I am comfortable using Chrome for all my tasks. It's quick and easy to use.

joybrown87

Google Chrome, Google's open source browser to the latest window.Chrome periodically for phishing and malware to get updates of two blacklists, and warns users when they attempt to visit a harmful site. This service is for use by others, a free public API Google Safe Browsing Chrome OS API.Google a mild, cloud-based operating system made available through what is called.

thomaspolard

Google Chrome is best Browser.

Google Chrome is very fast and stable browser.

Google Chrome is a free web browser that takes just few minutes to install.

aditech

Google Chrome has made using my laptop heaven. Such a quicker load up speed to other browsers, and on vista, that is something awesome.With the speed, simplicity and plethora of features Chrome is steadily moving up the ranks of browsers.

donaldjack

There are many browsers are available like internet explorer,Mozilla Firefox,Google chrome,safari etc,but Google chrome  browser is the best browser  because of its easy to use,flexible and faster compare to other browser,i also prefer this browser.

hyips

I don't linke chrome, they need to do more improvement. I linke firefox only.