• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Microsoft Windows 7 - Any news on new operating system

Started by HRamesh, October 14, 2008, 10:43:23 AM

HRamesh

Hi,

Did anyone here the updated news on Microsoft Windows 7 - new operating system? When it will be available ?

Ramesh

Kailash

So far, I have not heard that they have announced the release date for Windows 7 operating system. But they are planing to launch it as soon as possible as they did not get that much success in Windows Vista.

Kailash

sarpras

Windows 7 RTM Available for MSDN and TechNet Subscribers free - Read More

jacksonp

Hey friends I use that.This things are new as per my experience.You might want to check out our article about Windows 7 which has all the information you need to download the beta of the new Microsoft operating system. If you are not convinced yet that this is a good idea read on; You might be surprised.
1. Opening multiple Instances of the same program
2. Problem Steps Recorder
3. Pin Favourite Folders
4. Moving Windows and such
     [Windows Shift Left Arrow] or [Windows Shift Right Arrow] to move windows from one computer monitor to another.
     [Windows Left Arrow] or [Windows Right Arrow] to dock windows to the left or right side
     [Windows Up Arrow] to maximize a window
     [Windows Down Arrow] to restore or minimize windows
     [Windows Home] to minimize all windows but the active one
5. Shortcuts to start pinned task-bar items

diagur

The Windows 7 is an edition of Microsoft Windows, a succession of operating systems formed by Microsoft for use on individual computers, as well as home and business desktops, laptops, netbooks, tablet PCs, and media center PCs.

roseveltein

I like you post but I think windows 7 is nothing but then upgraded version of windows vista and Microsoft just remove its buge and problem and give that name its windows 7.

mikecobber45

a series of in commission schemes formed by Microsoft for use on single computers, as well as home and business desktops, laptops, netbooks, tablet PCs,

aadilbrown

Windows 7 is batter because there are so many features available like Multiple Instances of Same Program. Automatic Changing of Desktop Wallpaper. Full 64-bit support. Direct Access Feature. Fast Booting.

meeshel

Windows 7 is one of the best Operating system and its new and the Advanced version is windows Vista.There are so many changes you can do with the Desktop with the Help of the windows 7.I Like its Graphical User Interface.Its very easy to use and it supports also 32 and the 64 bits platform.

johnroberson

Windows 7 is one of the best operating system of Microsoft company,it has many advance features compare to older version of it and more faster and flexible,it has very good graphics also easy user interface so Windows 7 is best operating system.

WilScott

Guys there are some news going on that Windows 8 Beta is out for testing.  :o :o :o

josephcarlo

Windows 7 is, unfortunately, still in beta stages. This means that there are many errors and things can go very bad at any time. The difference between Microsoft Windows 7 Beta & Beta release of Microsoft Windows 7 x 64 is X 64 for 64-bit enabled processor.

smethjain

Windows 7 is very nice operating system to use. At this time i am using this operating system. It's advance features are amazing and very useful for it's users. The graphics of windows 7 is excellent.