• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

World's Cheapest Domain & Hosting

Started by ahmad1, November 13, 2008, 05:38:10 PM

ahmad1

Hi friends,

i have explore many websites regarding cheapest domain and hosting packages, and i have found alot having different packages but in my opinion http://www.365webspace.com offering the world's cheapest hosting package including free domain name for Just USD 15.00/ year.

i know that everyone wants to know the best and the cheapest, so i suggest to check this that you really can't go wrong.

Best of Luck

yousaf404

Dear
My name is shahg when i search my name on google i saw a site on 2nd page of google sreach result. its site is (shahg.com) and is rates is only 599 Pkr per year i think it is more cheep then ur site i am no a good user on forum and i cant use fourm any more but ur post ask me do shear something best for u and all pakistan user

365ezone

your links are not working properly so checkout

365ezone provide the world best service and cheapest hosting provider there plans starts from 99 cent only for a month

i don't find cheaper then this company

sujith34

Hi i ve hosted my domain with Thewebpole and hosted my domain..the 24/7 customer support service is good and satisfactory..there are two different OS and three different plans of that you can select the one which suits for you and there are languages like asp.net,ruby,rails etc also you can choose the type of language you use for you..they provide hosting for cheap price..

Ayen Mahinay

Are you providing servers against Domain purchasing or without Domain purchasing provide hosting services?
The Game is Over

annahussy

It is true that people always searching cheapest hosting service provider to host their site. You share here this information is really very nice and very useful for the people to get cheap price on website hosting. I check here this web host site that you share. Its really very nice web host company and its offer the best and cheap price and good hosting services.