• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Free web hosting control panel

Started by Alex, December 24, 2008, 12:32:18 AM

Alex

Hi,

Which is the good free web hosting control panel ? I want to install any good free web hosting control panel on the server running on cent OS 5.

Thanks,

Alex

Kailash

I have heard about webmin control panel. It is free and can be installed on Linux server. I have never used it but it seems to be good.

Kailash

digitalpoint

If you are planning to sell free web hosting I do not recommend webmin control panel.

$digitalpoint$

shephil100

A Control panel in web hosting refers to the interface provided by the hosting company for the maintenance and monitoring of the hosted website.....
you can use it... its good

seo india

yours

webmin control panel   seems   not   free~~ :'( :'(

rajaysurry

But my understanding is that you can not get quality support and piece of software by paying nothing. At least at the end of the day you can say that you have PURCHASED this software to work. I am not against to free software applications but my personal experience is that free s/w applications [most of the time] lack either in functionality or stability to become a toll which one may use for life-time.We are moving forward with ehcp. Designing new features, new concepts. Now, I am working hard on multi-server concepts, with the idea helps of securitywonks and other friends/sponsors. With multi server ehcp, you will be able to control multiple web/dns servers from one single point, effectively.At the same time, I am trying to shape ehcp to be more structured both coding and team. So, I am now looking for some people to be responsible/head/executive for specific tasks of ehcp. They will coordinate accordingly tasks.

Nile Hadwards

The cPanel provides statistics facilities that enable a website owner to analyze the total amount of traffic. Most of the web hosting providers believe that the statistics programs consume a lot of resources on a shared environment and hence tend to eliminate this facility.

annahussy

I have not enough knowledge about any good and free web hosting  control panel but i heard about webmin control panel. It is one of the best web hosting control panel that it's work really great. It is  free and you can install easily on any type of server. I suggest you to use this webmin control panel.

hmb-willem

Hello,

Webmin and Kloxo are good free control panels.

Thank you.

coop31

I am not sure if all of those mentioned above are totally free, but they are good enough for proper support and maintenance. One of thosу I am currently using is ServerSuit with cross-platform deployment and adequate GUI for extensive remote server control, which is important. Try out: http://serversuit.com on trial.

Galintsog

There are some free control panels on the market, such as ISPConfig, Vesta CP, VPSrobots, and CWP. some of them has limited features, if you want to premium features, you have to upgrade to pro version. As a matter of fact, the paid control panels come with more powerful functionalities and a good customer support.

sankalppatil

A Control panel in web hosting refers to the interface provided by the hosting company for the maintenance and monitoring of the hosted website. Control panel provides statistics facilities that enable a website owner to analyze the total amount of traffic.

kumkum

According to me CWP (Centos Web Panel) is default control panel of centos and has most interesting features too.
You can check here about CWP.

zainhosting

CentOS Web Panel is the best control panel in the list of free panel products, Cpanel to centos web panel migration too easy and this panel will give you almost all features of Cpanel.
Zain Hosting Online since 2010!
<a href="https://www.zainhosting.com">Cheap Hosting</a>

munawarhussain5555

Using Hepsia , nice experience, I like Kopage site builder in it, but being reseller when I look to manage individual domain login then found no way from my domain quota.
www.apnihosting.com.pk $15/year for 5 websites hosting on VPS,basic support,www.apnihosting.co.uk

ahmedarain20

I don't recommend using free web hosting because of some reasons. First of all, they can have security issues your data can have a chance of being stolen or being leaked which is not good at all for you. Second, it can cause speed problems it may work slowly or your website may crash or it can have several glitches