• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

GoDaddy.com Launches New SEO Tool

Started by w3school, July 05, 2009, 05:21:04 PM

w3school

GoDaddy has released "Search Engine Visibility," a new search engine optimization tool that walks users through a step-by-step process to make their website search engine friendly, not only making a search engine more likely to index the entire site, but also to help the website rise in search engine rankings.

According to Go Daddy's Wednesday announcement, Search Engine Visibility walks users through a process to optimize their site by defining keywords, analyzing content and tracking keyword performance. Search Engine Visibility also provides a "Top 10 SEO Checklist," which helps identify commonly made mistakes and techniques on how make a website stronger.

"Lots of our customers want to know how to rank higher in Internet search engines,'" Go Daddy chief executive officer and founder Bob Parsons said in a statement. "So we created Search Engine Visibility. This tool gives you real tactics and sound advice about search engine optimization - without having to pay big bucks."

Search Engine Visibility also provides a video tutorial and other educational materials, as well as telephone customer support, to help users better understand the SEO process. Once a website is optimized, users can submit their website to the most commonly used search engines on the Internet.

Ref: http://www.thewhir.com/web-hosting-news/070209_GoDaddycom_Launches_New_SEO_Tool

w3school

manishaghimire

Thank you for the information. I have never tried the tool. Hope it is great!!
Cheers!

Nile Hadwards

Oh It's a good news,I used may SEO tools, I hope Godaddy has new features. Thanks for sharing link!

seoservicesezone

its really a great news, i hope so that this tool is the better one then others. thanks to godaddy.com

Steve Smith

Yes Its very good knowledgeable information.. Thanks for the post.