Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Free HTML templates  (Read 13261 times)

Offline w3school

• View Profile
Free HTML templates
« on: July 09, 2009, 09:46:30 AM »
Hi,

From where can I get free HTML web site templates?

Regards,

W3School
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline bensathomas

• View Profile
Re: Free HTML templates
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 05:10:50 PM »
There are many sites on net which offers free templates available for download created by designers from around the globe.The collection is growing daily so be sure to check back often for more Free Templates.I think templateyes.com  is best site for free HTML template.

Offline keveenjones

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 03:22:50 PM »

In google there are many free website which provide free templates. So you can download that free website template as per your requirement and download your computer easily.

Offline Harrisonbrosnan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 01:32:29 AM »
There are various way to get the free HTML template, According to me for getting free HTML template visit the following sites, these are..webtemplatereviews, thebestdesigns.

Offline born

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 03:07:42 AM »
There are a lot of sites on net which offers free templates accessible for download shaped by designers from around the globe. The set is growing every day so be sure to check back often for more Free Templates. I think templateyes.com  is best site for free HTML template.

Offline jackyrog

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 03:11:13 PM »
There are lots of free HTML templates in all these there are so many things which is really very great.  The mainly essential software you require to write HTML code is a easy ASCII text editor such as Notepad, the one which is installed on approximately each computer.

Offline declanjorden

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 06:51:51 PM »
There are many websites that offers free templates created by designers from around the world can download. HTML is, everyone should have a laptop. You can use additional page memo is not required. Mainly on writing HTML for the required software is installed on all computers ASCII text editor such as Notepad, it is easy.

Offline mickyjulien

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2010, 07:29:28 PM »
As per my experience so many sites are available to provide Free html template for download on the Internet, So web-developer can choose not to create their own websites from scratch. Instead, they select a pre-built or ready made website template on particular subject that they can use to base their website on.

Offline aadilbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2010, 09:09:51 PM »
According to my experience a lot of sites available to provide free html templates for download on the Internet, therefore, web developers can opt to create their own site from scratch. Instead, they choose a form of pre-built web site or made available on specific topics that they can use their base on the site.

Offline elisajohn

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2011, 10:39:26 AM »
W3cshool.com is very good site for downloading any templates very quickly and easily. It is very big bunch of the attractive templates. As well  as you can get so many programming codes also, it is very useful website.

Offline johnycamron

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2011, 10:22:07 PM »
Free Html  templates first to focusing your web site to visitor, And it's Design of the templates help build an identity for any particular website. Now a days the HTML formate will be change for industries to formate updates and one must be updated all the time.

Offline stellalynne

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2011, 04:41:35 PM »
All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts. Thanks...

Offline adamchen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2011, 09:34:34 PM »
You can try searching, maybe Google knows where you can get free to download and i know there are hundreds of free templates to download :)

arnold2benton

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2011, 03:47:47 PM »
There are number of websites available in search engine which provide free HTML templates, still I will suggest you one website www.htmltemplatesfree.net/

Offline Ackerson26

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 10:31:18 PM »
There are many websites that provide xml, html templates for your website or blog. I use besttemplates4u.com to download nice html template for free.

Offline Elaine

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 02:34:11 PM »
Good sharing, I think maybe you can have a newsletter software try. iKode Newsletter Server is a full featured web-based email marketing system that allows any size businesses or individual users to create beautiful HTML email newsletters, autoresponders, add web sign-up forms for newsletters on your website as well as in-depth full reports on performance of your email campaign.

Offline JohnMayer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 10:52:34 AM »
htmltemplatesfree.net will help you to find so many new templates. I have used many templates in this site, it has been very useful to me and I think it will help you a lot.

Offline stevenmaico

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 12:50:58 PM »
HTML templates for free are easily available online and I think there are lots of templates. You have to search in Google with the keyword like 'free HTML templates' and you can get many.

Offline annahussy

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2012, 12:10:28 PM »
There are plenty of website available on the internet that provide lots of free HTML template so that you have to use online option to find HTML templates. You get many good website from here that provide free HTML template.

Offline littonbarney

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2013, 05:47:32 PM »
I am also web designer I am share here few sites name from where I am downloading templates. FreeWebsiteTemplates.com, WebsiteTemplates.org, SmarterTemplates.com, 5ShadeTemplates, DreamTemplate.com and TemplatesFactory.net.

Offline Steve Smith

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2013, 03:01:32 PM »
Free Website Templates , Free HTML templates , Business Website

Best Template Design.com offers Free Website Templates , Free HTML templates , Business Website Templates , Custom Web templates , website layout, free logo templates , free.

Offline Steve Smith

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2013, 03:02:52 PM »

Best Template Design.com offers Free Website Templates , Free HTML templates , Business Website Templates , Custom Web templates , website layout, free logo templates , free

Jackie89

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2016, 09:52:25 PM »
If you need nice html templates, take a look at the sites like free-css.com, opendesigns.org, startbootstrap.com and also if you need some templates for your emailing campaigns, you might want to check these www.templatemonster.com/newsletter-email-templates.php out.

david.smith

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2016, 04:36:22 PM »
Website templates are pre-designed web pages that are ready for you to insert your own content. These free html templates are written in HTML5 and CSS & are free to download and use (under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 licence) for both personal and commercial websites. Find more at http://www.html5webtemplates.co.uk/

Offline jcage

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2016, 05:26:29 PM »
Very nice and helpful thread here! I use a lot of the websites and resources from it really. And I can also recommend you http://www.webstarts.com website. It is a free web builder which has some nice templates and cheap hosting. It is a very good WordPress alternative, by the way

Offline montyk34

• Marketing Executive
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2016, 03:47:56 PM »
You may download free templates and use them for your websites. - See more at: http://www.tooplate.com/#sthash.OvvXh3W8.dpuf

Offline maheshseo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2017, 11:36:22 AM »
w3layouts and theme forest
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:48:07 PM by Kailash »

Offline maheshseo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2017, 11:50:46 AM »
w3templets,themeforest

Offline Lydeki

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2017, 11:39:26 PM »
I like templatemonsters templates, but only premium.

Offline Xuth

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2017, 09:53:46 PM »
+ 1 for templatemonster.
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: