• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Re: How to Increase PR of site

Started by jacksonp, February 13, 2010, 11:12:58 AM

autoauditmaster

If you want to develop your internet site PR to generate a good way inbound links from the sites of marketing and enhance absolutely unique articles on your internet site. Weblink your internet site in  Management sites is the best way to develop the PR of your internet site.

fordsmith

If you want to increase the page rank of the site than you have to use different SEO techniques like on page optimisation and off page optimisation. There are different techniques with which you can increase you page rank like forum posting, article submission, directory submission, blog posting etc. With the help of this you can get good number of the backlinks.

elinavelly

According to my knowledge and experience I would like to suggest you to do Forum posting, Blog commenting, social bookmarking,Article and Directory submission if you want to increase page rank of your site quickly.
The game is over.

medilaharner

This is the best way to increase PR of site. The best way of increasing PR of your site is to build back links for your site. As search engines gives importance to the back links so its important to build quality back links for your site of related high PR sites. So it is very necessary to do.

[email protected]

fist thing you should see is to keep unique date on your web page, keywords must be use properly. then concentrate on off page too. submit web site to high pr sites. do social bookmarking,directory, articles submission, blog comment, forums, Wikipedia, web 2.0 etc. 

sujith34

Here are some tips to increase website traffic
--Update your site regularly
--Give Link to your website from other sites
--Link to authority sites from your site
--Forum Posting
--Blog Commenting
--Directory Submission
--Article Submission
--Social Bookmarking
--Effective content of website
And you can also follow technical method like getting traffic BLAZER service or Search engine Visibility service from Thewebpole

mamatha

Building quality backlinks,and creating interesting articles with page rank or instant approval.

bricecooke

Affiliate marketing and social media are popular to advertise your website. As google gives significance to the backlinks so its important to quality backlinks for your site of related high PR sites.You should not concentrate extremely on your pr in an SEO promotion.

aeronmarino

You should create backlinks to your website . Get high quality backlinks as much as possible because high quality page rank can increase your page rank. Submit your web links in several directories , blog submission directory , article submission directory , social bookmarking , RSS feed submission , classified directory submission and press release submission.

seenathkumar

Increasing website page rank is not so easy you have to generated quality and trusted and quality link which will help you to get page rank for your website, their are many off page optimization technique to get quality back links, You should know about the quality of the link so you will try to generate quality link rather than just building back link for your website. Here are some of the best off page optimization activities.

1   Directory Submissions
2   Blog Commenting
3   Article Syndication
4   Search Engine Submissions
5   Paid Links
6   Blog Creation
7   Classified Submissions
8   Forum Seedings
9   Press Release Syndication
10   Blog Directory Submissions
11   Video Syndication
12   Web 2.0 Site Submissions
13   Social Bookmarking
14   Q & A Sites
15   Reciprocal Linking
16   Three-Way Linking

celinaaniston86

Well, you can increase your site page rank with certain techniques such as forum posting and blog commenting. These both techniques are very important for your site page rank improvement, just take care of relevancy while using these techniques.

jessicadavine

To increase google pagerank first create more backlink and you can use SEO techniques like Forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, Article submission, Directory submission etc then PPC marketing, SMO, SMM etc are best ways to increase pagerank  of website.

stevepeterson

These are the best ways to increase PR of site.
1. Forum Posting
2. Social Bookmarking
3. Blog Commenting
4. Link Wheel
5. Article Submission.

richard branson

Thanks for sharing the great method of increase website page rank.

Dalsim

Sharing on the social networking is the best method to increase the PR of site. I got PR 1 for my site on last Google PR update.

Mr Ken

I have a website which is based on "Fashion Shoes" it has PR 1. I used only Social Media to get PR for my site.
Online dating has never been simpler

catalyst

As far as I know quality contents and quality backlinks increases page rank. Make sure you don't build links only to manipulate page rank. That may harm. Build links slowly and naturally, use different valid and related resources to build links.

Steve Smith

Thank you so much for sharing the information..

Thechipper

PR is not important anymore. Go ahead and check moz blog.

techsophia

Hi

When it comes to getting your site on Google's first page, your page rank is a good indicator of how well your page is performing. Your page rank is based on the quality of your content, your search engine optimization, and the number of your links and viewers. Improvement in all these aspects will increase your rank.

1. Get Incoming Links from High Quality Related Sites
2. Remember to Use SEO Techniques
3. Write Original Content
4. Don't Go Link Crazy
5. Write Great Content

Hope it helps you.

zomgmike

My understanding is that page rank is the metric of the past and now it is about Trust Follow and Citation Follow.
Sharktech - VPS, Colo, and Dedicated servers since 2003