• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Free Wordpress Themes by cmba138G

Started by cmba138G, May 07, 2010, 10:04:50 AM

cmba138G

Creative Mag

Download a free minimal wordpress theme designed by Mr Pixel, very elegant, that suits perfect for your weblog

DEMO  |  Download| Theme URI

cmba138G

Lampolis Magazine

Free clean business magazine theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right sidebar, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Malisto Magazine

Free clean news/magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right sidebar, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. CHECK IT OUT!

GrayBlog Free Magazine Theme

GrayBlog Free Magazine Theme is a free news WordPress theme with featured content option and options page. Supports post thumbnails. Suitable for any niche, especially fashion design sites.

cmba138G

ModernTheme Free Magazine Theme

ModernTheme Free Magazine Theme is a free news WordPress theme with featured content option and options page. Supports post thumbnails. Suitable for any niche, especially fashion design sites.

cmba138G

Maralesco Magazine

Free personal/blog/gaming wordpress theme, with content slider built in, adjustable via theme options. Theme is fixed width, with right and bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for featured and popular posts, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo.

Bigone

Bigone is a 3 columns fixed width magazine WordPress theme by MagPress.com. This WP template has theme options, featured content slider, Adsense ready, etc.

EGRAY Free Premium Magazine Theme

EGRAY Free Premium Magazine ThemeA is a free news WordPress theme with featured content option and options page. Supports post thumbnails. Suitable for any niche, especially fashion design sites.

cmba138G

Malotino Mag

Free clean magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is fullwidth and 1 column on single page, fixed width, with right & bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo.

CarsMag Free Cars WordPress Theme

CarsMag Free Cars WordPress Theme is a free news WordPress theme with featured content option and options page. Supports post thumbnails. Suitable for any niche, especially fashion design sites.

cmba138G

Lamonacor Magazine

Free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right sidebar, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo.

SloMag – A Professional WordPress Theme

SloMag is an advanced magazine style Freemium WordPress Theme. It has featured content glider options, theme settings page, Admin Panel Options and supports the new WordPress 3.0 navigation menu system. You also get to display your social media icons and ad panel to make the most out of it. Stand out from the crowd with this theme and make your blog memorable.

cmba138G

Tapalanos Magazine

Free clean magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right sidebar, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo.

Summer Free Blog Theme

Summer Free Blog Theme is a free news WordPress theme with featured content option and options page. Supports post thumbnails. Suitable for any niche, especially fashion design sites.

LightBlue Free Magazine WordPress Theme

LightBlue Free Magazine WordPress Theme light blue in color with amazing free premium wordpress option including from twitter feeds, featured video, ads ready, featured articles slider, subscribe now widget and more.

cmba138G

EBlue Magazine WordPress Theme 

EBlue Free Magazine WordPress ThemeA is a free news WordPress theme with featured content option and options page. Supports post thumbnails. Suitable for any niche, especially fashion design sites.

cmba138G

BlueMansion Free Magazine WordPress Theme 

BlueMansion Free Magazine WordPress Theme is a free news WordPress theme with featured content option and options page. Supports post thumbnails. Suitable for any niche, especially fashion design sites.

ModernPurple Free Wordpress Theme 

ModernPurple Free wordpress theme is a free news WordPress theme with featured content option and options page. Supports post thumbnails. Suitable for any niche, especially fashion design sites.

ERays Free WordPress Theme 

ERays Free WordPress ThemeA is a free news WordPress theme with featured content option and options page. Supports post thumbnails. Suitable for any niche, especially fashion design sites.

Free WordPress Theme Blo7 

Free WordPress Theme Blo7, is a free news WordPress theme with featured content option and options page. Supports post thumbnails. Suitable for any niche, especially fashion design sites.

cmba138G

Masutoliso Magazine

Great free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right and bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready, dropdown menus... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Rikos Magazine

Free clean magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right sidebar, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Patolino Magazine

Free business/magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right and bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Folantis Mag 

Free clean news/magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right and bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Blous Free Premium WordPress Theme

Blous Free Premium WordPress Theme Designed by Duckthemes.com, Free Magazine WordPress Theme Blue color with admin back-end where you can control theme option and many more features.

cmba138G

Matolis Mag

Free business magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is fullwidth – no sidebars on frontpage except in footer, on single 2 column, fixed width, with right sidebar, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. CHECK IT OUT!

Kastolino Mag

Free personal/magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is fullwidth – no sidebars on frontpage except in footer, on single 2 column, fixed width, with right sidebar, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Larisa Mag

Free blog/magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and many features built in!  Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right and bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Metapami Magazine

Free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right & bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Flexor Magazine

Free clean magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right & bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Mangos Magazine

Free clean magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right & bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. CHECK IT OUT!