• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Free Wordpress Themes by cmba138G

Started by cmba138G, May 07, 2010, 10:04:50 AM

cmba138G

Simplistic Simple Elegant WordPress Theme

Simplistic Simple Elegant WordPress Theme is a high quality free WordPress magazine theme with featured posts option. Suitable for any niche, especially for news or magazine websites. Theme Options at admin panel

DEMO  |  Download| Theme URI

cmba138G

ElegantGray Premium Free WordPress Theme

ElegantGray Premium Free WordPress Theme is a high quality free WordPress magazine theme with featured posts option. Suitable for any niche, especially for news or magazine websites. Theme Options at admin panel

cmba138G

RedVox

RedVox is a 3 columns fixed width WordPress theme by MagPress.com. This WordPress template has left and right sidebars, featured content slider, featured categories, footer widgets, Adsense ready and many more.

cmba138G

Urania

Urania is an elegant free wordpress theme of fabseries. This theme comes with an attractive color combination and design elements. The theme is wordpress 3 ready and features a nice jquery slider.

Vulcan

Vulcan is our new stylish theme from fabseries. Vulcan has a stylish design and color combination. Theme features a jquery slider and WP 3 features.

Womack

Introducing another member of the fabseries themes, Womack.  This is one of my favorites. The theme is simple and tries to create a balance between minimalism and elegance.  The theme features a 3D flash slider.

Xanthos

Xanthos is our new theme from fabseries. This is a 3 column magazine layout design. The homepage features a jquery slider.

cmba138G

Computis Magazine

Free magazine wordpress theme, with s3Slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is fixed witdth, with right and bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready...  CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Macolinis Magazine

Free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is fixed witdth, with right and bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready...  CHECK IT OUT!

Auto Show

Auto Show is a simple 2 column theme with fixed layout and with jquery featured slider.

Creative

Creative premium wordpress theme

cmba138G

Lafontis Magazine

Free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is fixed witdth, with right sidebar, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready...  CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Auto Grand

Auto Grandis a simple 2 column theme with fixed layout and with jquery featured slider.

cmba138G

CharmingNight Free Magazine WordPress Theme

CharmingNight Free Magazine WordPress Theme Compatible with latest wordpress version widget ready theme with admin panel and other great features will include some below. This theme free From CharmingWp.com

Numerto Magazine

Free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is fixed witdth, with right and bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready...  CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Biztech

biztech is a simple 2 column theme with fixed layout and with jquery featured slider.

BlueJeans Free Magazine WordPress Theme

BlueJeans Free Magazine WordPress Theme is a free premium business WordPress theme with theme options page.

LightBlue Free Magazine WordPress Theme

LightBlueA  Free Magazine WordPress Theme is a free premium business WordPress theme with theme options page.

Wavyblue Free Magazine WordPress Theme

Wavyblue Free Magazine WordPress Theme is a free premium business WordPress theme with theme options page.

cmba138G

BusinessMan

BusinessMan is a free 3 column WordPress theme with Option/Admin Panel, featured posts and post thumbnail image. Suitable for business blogs.

cmba138G

CharmingPurple Magazine WordPress Theme

CharmingPurple Magazine WordPress Themeis a free premium business WordPress theme with theme options page.

Latest Tribune

Free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is fixed witdth, with right sidebar, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready...  CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Finex

finex is a simple 2 column theme with fixed layout and with jquery featured slider.

Pagani Tribune

CharmingBlue Magazine WordPress Theme

CharmingBlue Magazine WordPress Theme is a free premium business WordPress theme with theme options page.

cmba138G

Karo Magazine

Free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is fixed witdth, with right sidebar, background color switcher, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready...  CHECK IT OUT!

CharmingDark Magazine WordPress Theme

CharmingDark Magazine WordPress Theme Fancy design compatible with latest wordpress version widget ready advertisement ready and with admin back-end where you can control many theme options.

cmba138G

SimplyPurple Magazine WordPress Theme

SimplyPurple Magazine WordPress Theme Fancy design compatible with latest wordpress version widget ready advertisement ready and with admin back-end where you can control many theme options.

SimplyBlue Magazine WordPress Theme

SimplyBlue Magazine WordPress Theme Fancy design compatible with latest wordpress version widget ready advertisement ready and with admin back-end where you can control many theme options.

Cespospori Magazine

Free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is fixed witdth, with right sidebar, flickr widget, social bookmark widget, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready...  CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

SimplyOrange Magazine WordPress Theme

SimplyOrange Magazine WordPress Theme Elegant Design magazine style with latest features for wordpress 3 compatibility with new and developed admin panel and other cool features will list some below.

Cartagina Magazine

Free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is fixed witdth, with left and right sidebars, flickr widget, social bookmark widget, jquery tabber, featured posts, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Carzone

Carzone is a simple 2 column theme with fixed layout and with jquery featured slider.

cmba138G

Woody Magazine

Free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is fixed witdth, with left and right sidebar, social bookmark widget, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Mono Magazine

Free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is fixed witdth, with right sidebars, flickr widget, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Cenutis Magazine

Free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is fixed witdth, with right sidebar, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Stratos Magazine

Free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is fixed witdth, with right sidebar, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... CHECK IT OUT!

Pinky Free Magazine WordPress Theme

Pinky Free Magazine WordPress Theme Elegant Design magazine style with latest features for wordpress 3 compatibility with new and developed admin panel and other cool features will list some below.

cmba138G

Camolinis Magazine 

Free magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is fixed witdth, with left and right sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... CHECK IT OUT!

Darky Magazine WordPress Theme

Darky Magazine WordPress Theme Elegant Design magazine style with latest features for wordpress 3 compatibility with new and developed admin panel and other cool features will list some below.

cmba138G

Greeny Magazine WordPress Theme

Greeny Magazine WordPress Theme Elegant Design magazine style with latest features for wordpress 3 compatibility with new and developed admin panel and other cool features will list some below.

cmba138G

Aura Premium Free Magazine WordPress Theme

Aura Premium Free Magazine WordPress Theme charming design with awesome backgrounds and color combination designed for magazine wordpress themes with many nice features will list some below.

Bizmag

Bizmag is a simple 2 column theme with fixed layout and with jquery featured slider.

Fetolinos Magazine

Free clean magazine wordpress theme, suitable for any niche! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is 3 column, fixed witdth, with right sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

DarkAura Free Magazine WordPress Theme

DarkAura Free Magazine WordPress Theme charming design with awesome backgrounds and color combination designed for magazine wordpress themes with many nice features will list some below.

Greenos Magazine

Free clean magazine wordpress theme with content slider built in. Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is 2 column, fixed witdth, with right and bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Arnables Tribune

Free clean magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is 2 column, fixed width, with right sidebar, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready...CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

AuraBlue Premium Free WordPress Theme

AuraBlue Premium Free WordPress Theme Designed for magazine and blogs style wordpress powered by sites. elegant Design with The stylish look of the apple aura this theme presented free for our lovely wordpress community Enjoy the theme.

cmba138G

Belesermo Magazine 

Free clean magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is 3 column, fixed width, with right sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... CHECK IT OUT!

cmba138G

Molox Magazine

Free, beautifull and clean magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is # column, fixed width, with right sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... CHECK IT OUT!

Girly Nature Grunge

The Girly Nature Grunge theme comes with custom header menu and advanced automatic thumbnails feature. It is also tested on WP 3.0 using Firefox, IE7, IE8, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.

cmba138G

Sirumium Magazine

Free clean magazine wordpress theme, with content slider and lots of features built in! Read me included with usage instructions and PSD logo. Theme is 3 column, fixed width, with right and bottom sidebars, automatic image resizing, additional options for your blog subscribers, spots for banners, page navigation built in, google analytics ready... CHECK IT OUT!

Purple Blog Theme

Purple Blog ThemeA  is a free premium business WordPress theme with theme options page. Purple color widget ready ads ready computability with latest wordpress version With many other feature will list some below.