• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

A good website is important

Started by DoriGodson, June 14, 2010, 04:36:24 PM

DoriGodson

Web page designing is the most important part of web development.   Hence web designing has to be done very carefully, or else it will harm your reputation before the customers all over the world. You should select the right web design company to get a high quality website.  A good website will help you to do your business successfully. So the website that you build should stand-out, when compared to your competitor's.

Here are four basic tips that you should know before selecting the web design firm.

Set your goals and focus on establishing them
Determine your budget and do a comprehensive analysis by evaluating it with the features that you need in the website
Find out the right web hosting company to host your website. (Most of the web designing companies provide hosting services too)

There are 3 main elements that influence website development. It should guarantee customer satisfaction, understand the needs of the customers and should communicate with them easily. These milestones will help in carrying out the web development process easily. Thus you can easily create a good impression about your company.

Web Design Los Angeles company websites will have a lot of articles about web designing. Check out those articles to know more about the importance of websites.

born

the design of the website have to be related to the content and the text of the site so that there should be a extremely good relevancy between the design of the site and the content so that the design of the site should return the content of the site and anybody can get a clear plan about the site by just looking at its design and blueprint. The web site design needed in todays  world.

oliviathn

Good website is important, it will good when it is user familiar, good menu bars, left and right panels etc. If you create any different types of website it menus different styles of all controls then user will hard to find controls as well as it will be wastage of time. And user will visit your site at once only, not visit again.

jackrog

It is really very important for creating the website for a web development. That there should be a extremely good relevancy between the design of the site and the content so that the design of the site should return the content of the site and anybody can get a clear plan about the site by just looking at its design and blueprint. In all these there are so many advance features are available it into them. 

jackyrog

The good web site is really very important in all these there are so many basic tips can be performed it can have extremely good relevancy between the design of the site and the content so that the design of the site should return the content of the site and anybody can get a clear plan about the site by just looking at its design and blueprint.

markdvdsn10

Every one like to see the well formed website. The information that you provide in this thread is very good to read I really appreciate your description that you given in this thread. As per my opinion website must be user friendly.

elisajohn

Good website is very needed. And the first thing is it must have to user familiar like not use so many images, large size applications which takes so many times for reloading. Website never contain so many description, it seems boring.

EvaBrown

Thank you. You posted good article, but I think all web developers know about the main rules.

ronythomas12

I also agree that a good website is really important. Here are some suggestion for creating a SEO friendly site which definitely helps visibility and higher rankings in search engines:

1. Content should be current
2. Content should be short and meaningful
3. Web template
4. Meta tags
5. Header tags
6. Title name

johnycamron

Web site first attraction to any visitor is website Template and It's logo's. And make good web site to coding level and it's source to implementing on them. Second things is that what a ever give information is related and meaningful. The source and over content is most part of over website working.

AudreyDavis

Having a website is a great way for your business to connect with new customers. Good web designing is very much essential for every online business and this is a fact as a tacky website will not help in improving sales and it will not get any traffic.

lyleneil

Good web design can help to increase your website's popularity. Popularity and good word-of-mouth will help you generate more income.The websites must undergo a testing process after development. The occurrence of broken links is very common. This gives a bad impression to the website and the search engine rankings get disturbed.

robinsonparrera

Off course a good website design is most important thing for you unique website. You choose the experience designer service select for impressive web design work. Because it's help to increase your popularity in the market.

jennyjenna

Yes I do agree that a Good site is very important and If you want to make a Good site first of all you have to concentrate on fresh content, Meta tags and Title name.

stevenmaico

Good website can grow the business and reputation. If you have good website, you can get more visitors and orders. So you have to develop business and SEO friendly website.

madelinekim

Quote from: stevenmaico on March 30, 2012, 12:53:46 PM
Good website can grow the business and reputation. If you have good website, you can get more visitors and orders. So you have to develop business and SEO friendly website.

I do agree that Good website can be beneficial to increase the reputation of business. Good web design assist to attract lots of visitors to the site and also increase the business growth.  Site should be clear and neat so that it should be liked by visitors.

annahussy

A good website helps your business to grow up in the market. It is necessary to have a well designed website which delivers the useful information to the people so people attracts most of that site and business can gain maximum leads through the website.

dedideals

isnt it just I am always working on mine

MurielCalzada

Quote from: markdvdsn10 on December 18, 2010, 09:52:14 AM
Every one like to see the well formed website. The information that you provide in this thread is very good to read I really appreciate your description that you given in this thread. As per my opinion website must be user friendly.
Yes you are right it is very essential to use a good website because you will get lots of information by this good website.

MurielCalzada

Quote from: jackyrog on September 20, 2010, 03:14:56 PM
The good web site is really very important in all these there are so many basic tips can be performed it can have extremely good relevancy between the design of the site and the content so that the design of the site should return the content of the site and anybody can get a clear plan about the site by just looking at its design and blueprint.

Yes you are right it is very essential to use a good website because you will get lots of information by this good website.

david.smith

When designing a website successfully, there are a lot of things that need to be considered. This includes everything from your navigation and the look and feel of the website, to responsiveness and so on. However, in order to keep your audience interested and coming back, there are three main elements that you should consider most when making your website.
1. Usability.
2. Load Time.
3. Content

jcage

I agree that a good web design is vital. I always use only responsive templates from http://www.webstarts.com and they always work great for me. I can recommend them to everyone. Thanks for the thread here, by the way

Kannor

Unie

Yes, there are a lot of aspects you should follow. How to create a website or how to design it, I've found an excellent article on this topic - https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/create-website-2017-ultimate-guide/

Pivejoo

It is true! But content also important

Lydeki

Design is not so important as a content. It is as for me.

Madison444

Great thread! It is very important for a website to be beautifully designed and mobile compatible in order to attract more visitors. Thanks to the modern technologies, we have many ways to bring it to life. Of course, website builders are known to be the easiest way for website creation. But it is important to keep up with the times and take into account the latest projects like https://snowfox.tech that focus on new directions in website building. Many people may find them to be pretty simple, but in my opinion, they can attract a large audience.

sankalppatil

It is very important for a website to be beautifully designed and mobile compatible in order to attract more visitors. Thanks to the modern technologies, we have many ways to bring it to life. Of course, website builders are known to be the easiest way for website creation.

Sagar789

it's truse but content also important