• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Email Management Software

Started by jerry85, June 23, 2010, 02:03:56 PM

jerry85

What is your favourite Email Management Software?
Corsets or Basques...Which one should i select.:)

hotsolar

hey are small enough to fit on a lab table or workbench and only big enough to process the small quantities

Elaine

In my opinion, I am in favor of iKode help desk X, which is a a web-based, easy to use and email management software to resolve IT issues by ITSM work flows.

pwhjenny

Hello,

For cpanel/WHM webmail is good email management software and for local systems outlook is best software.

------------

Jenny - PrewebHost Managed Hosting Solutions.
cPanel, Windows Shared, Reseller & Dedicated server Hosting.
99.9% Uptime | 24x7x365 Friendly Support | USA Datacenter
http://www.prewebhost.com - Since 2010

sankalppatil

Email management software helps companies to easily manage large volumes of inbound email. It is used by businesses to provide customer support via email response. This type of software includes a ticketing system that assigns reference numbers to email queries. This helps agents to track and respond to email requests more easily. Another useful functionality is email receipt which helps to minimize spam.

siddhsoftware

According to my opinion, Zoho Campaigns is best for Email Management.

Madison444

I should say, there are many good suggestions here. I haven't tried all mentioned software, so thanks for sharing your experience. Personally I like using https://emailindetail.com/. This tool gives a possibility to archive and save emails as pdf, convert them from msg to pdf, or view them without Outlook. Also it is really helpful if you want to switch from Windows to Mac or transfer from one email to another.

etechsupport

Microsoft Outlook and eM Client both are good for email management
Technical Support -eTechSupport.net sales@etechsupp

grofee

Best Email Management Software:
1. Help Scout
2. SaneBox
3. Sendinblue
4. Front
5. Hiver
6. Moosend
7. Emailigistics