• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Are Meta tags obsolete now

Started by caindustin, July 26, 2010, 09:39:31 PM

caindustin

Now I have heard a lot of people say the Google no longer uses Meta tags, but people still leave them on their pages for other search engines? I don't think so. I have observed over a time that Google uses Meta tags, except in a different manner than other search engines. Meta tag is mainly a phrase that you want to target, but Google examines it in regards to the page content along with the keyword. It has to just contain the words of the phrase in any order in the meta description.

Is that right?

Thanks

alexandru

I don't think so. I have observed over a time that Google uses Meta tags, except in a different manner than other search engines. Meta tag is mainly a phrase that you want to target, but Google examines it in regards to the page content along with the keyword.

Dontaejonas

The Meta tags are used to put in information to the HTTP header of a webpage. Although meta tags are not a significant issue in website rankings, it shouldn't be unnoticed. Metatags are extremely important if you desire to rank in Google or Yahoo. So the meta tags are useable to the recent search engine.

vigorandrik

Meta tags are of no use features and not treated as useful by Google Search Engine. In fact, Google gives very less significance to On-page optimization at the present time. Only one thing is must - keep your main keyword in your site's title.

brucecraig88

Meta tags have been dangerous out as Google search engines recommend extremely little meaning to on-page optimization. Its features are no longer treated helpful.

joewilliams68

The Meta tags are used to put in data to the HTTP header of a webpage. Although meta tags are not a substantial issue in website rankings, it shouldn't be unperceived.Metatags are real significant if you desire to rank in Google or Yahoo. So the meta tags are useable to the Holocene search engine.

perrycomo15

Meta storyline tag be made-up to be short synopsis of page content. Meta keyword tag is actual toward be summary register of vital vocabulary on page.

disolmodo78

You should not underestimate the significance of Meta tags in online marketing of your website. Always remember to incorporate the keywords in your site's title.

marlyneharpe

Meta tags are specific elements that are necessary for the Web site of the coding process. It is still very effective and helps search engine spiders crawl through your Web page.

Steve Smith