Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Divi WordPress Theme

Author Topic: Can anyone give suggestions?  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Chinku

• View Profile
Can anyone give suggestions?
« on: July 30, 2010, 07:42:29 PM »
I need to design a website for my business which is related with online video rental. I am in a great dilemma to choose a web designing company. Initial design are done by HioxIndia but i dont know much about the rates, can any designer compare those rate and tell yours. just check out their rates at hioxindia.com/web-design.php and give me your suggestions. My website will have a lot of work to be done in GI part.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 10:29:47 AM by Kailash »

VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline James Andy

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
    • Software Development Company Malaysia
Re: Can anyone give suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 10:17:57 AM »
Well, you can feel free to contact with us because we have quality and professional developers and designers working since 2005.
The best iPhone app Development and Android app Development Company in Malaysia..!

Offline annahussy

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 11:33:31 AM »
I like to suggest you to use online option and search web design company through out the Google. Its provide many web design company and also provide its all the detail such as like web designing, which type of website they create, what is the price of creating a website etc. I hope this information will help you to choose good web design company that provide you affordable price for web site creation.

Offline littonbarney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 04:43:26 PM »
These are some good company name where you can go for web design. Skygate Media, AKQA, POKE, BIG SPACESHIP LLC, Blue Fountain Media,  Creative Soda Interactive,  KNOCK and  Project6 Design, Inc.   

Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: