• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Can anyone give suggestions?

Started by Chinku, July 30, 2010, 07:42:29 PM

Chinku

I need to design a website for my business which is related with online video rental. I am in a great dilemma to choose a web designing company. Initial design are done by HioxIndia but i dont know much about the rates, can any designer compare those rate and tell yours. just check out their rates at hioxindia.com/web-design.php and give me your suggestions. My website will have a lot of work to be done in GI part.

James Andy

Well, you can feel free to contact with us because we have quality and professional developers and designers working since 2005.

annahussy

I like to suggest you to use online option and search web design company through out the Google. Its provide many web design company and also provide its all the detail such as like web designing, which type of website they create, what is the price of creating a website etc. I hope this information will help you to choose good web design company that provide you affordable price for web site creation.

littonbarney

These are some good company name where you can go for web design. Skygate Media, AKQA, POKE, BIG SPACESHIP LLC, Blue Fountain Media,  Creative Soda Interactive,  KNOCK and  Project6 Design, Inc.   

Madison444

If you don't have much experience and skills, it is better to address professionals. When looking for a good web development company, I recommend to take into account foreign vendors as they offer high quality at a reasonable price. Personally I used a service of one of the Ukrainian companies and was pleased with the result. The IT sphere in this country has been developed rapidly, so it suggests a great amount of developers with big experience, high education and perfect English-speaking and writing skills. In case you are interested, here is a good article that can help you to find out all necessary information on the topic - https://diceus.com/15-best-web-development-companies-ukraine/. I hope, my experience will be helpful for you!

jorna2a

Madison444

If I understood correctly, you are going to do this work by yourself. In my opinion, the easiest way is to use one of the website builders. I tried some of them and easily coped with the work. I recommend to check https://www.webbuildersguide.com/. This source can provie you with the detailed review of the most popular web builders, including pros and cons. Hope it helps!