• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Need help on Web Hosting Services

Started by kalven, September 01, 2010, 07:41:04 PM

kalven

I have 2 websites and I want to host them. While I was looking for hosting provider, a friend of mine suggested me Sterling Communications since he is using it. They are one of the best web hosting service provider in Oregon. They are also providing colocation hosting and VOIP business solutions. Since this for the first time I am looking for hosting sevices. Please help me whether should I go with this or not?

sujith34

As you are saying that you are new for hosting first try to know some tips to choose your web hosting provider..Before you choose hosting you have to check with these
--Reliability and speed of access
--Data Transfer (Traffic/Bandwidth)
--Disk space
--Multiple Domain Hosting and Subdomains
--Server
--Price
--Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Payment Plans
if its is satisfied then you can opt that provider to host your domains..i ve hosted my domain with XnYnZ.com and the 24/7 customer support service is good and satisfactory..

annahussy

Quote from: sujith34 on March 13, 2012, 02:16:58 PM
As you are saying that you are new for hosting first try to know some tips to choose your web hosting provider..Before you choose hosting you have to check with these
--Reliability and speed of access
--Data Transfer (Traffic/Bandwidth)
--Disk space
--Multiple Domain Hosting and Subdomains
--Server
--Price
--Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Payment Plans
if its is satisfied then you can opt that provider to host your domains..i ve hosted my domain with XnYnZ.com and the 24/7 customer support service is good and satisfactory..

You share here this information is really very useful for me because  i am also new for using hosting services. This information will help me to choose good and secured web hosting company which provide me good hosting plans and hosting services.  I always keeps this thing in my mind to selecting best hosting company.