• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Which are the high traffic web directories?

Started by brucecraig88, September 19, 2010, 11:11:47 AM

brucecraig88

Hello everyone,
I am here to get information about high traffic web directories. I would be highly obliged if you could post a list of web directories which are known for offering an impressive traffic to a website. I am not looking for a high page rank, although. The reason is that I tried listing my website on some of the high PR web directories, but none delivered a good amount of web traffic on my site. Hence, I thought high traffic web directories can solve my problem. Do you think this is an ideal step? What should I do?

John23

I have trust only on dmoz.org. It is really high traffic, very popular and high page rank site. To listing in dmoz is very hard but I hope you can take space in this site.

Nile Hadwards

I would like to say yahoo directory is also good traffic directory!

elinavelly

I think you should try vmoptions.com. Here you can find nice and high traffic directories easily.
The game is over.

seoservicesezone

i am also agree with John23, dmoz.org is really great web directory with large no. of traffics

jennyjenna

I would also like to suggest you to try folkd.com. It is good traffic generator.

seenathkumar

Their are many high traffic web directories which helps to get quality traffic towards your website, Dmoz is one of the best directories which will help you to get quality traffic of your website, You can also find many local and national directories which has got lots of traffic apart from this you can get niche directory to your industry.
Government and education directories are also good to get quality traffic so you have to search for such directories which have quality traffic.

James Andy

There are thousands of web directories are available of high PR you just check it on directorycritic.com.

Steve Smith

expertSEO

SEO starts with posting your site URL to Web Directories to get them noticed by search engine as they regularly crawl such websites.

Some good web directories are
dmoz.org
yahoo
google
jayde
fybersearch
claymount
anoox
alexa etc.