• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Heard of Directory Submission Software?

Started by mikecobber45, September 21, 2010, 01:10:25 AM

Divi WordPress Theme

mikecobber45

I want to know the pros and cons of directory submission software. Do you think it is worth the purchase? I had initially chosen a tool, but the reviews stated that it sucks big time. So, is there any other software that I can use? Please tell me the trust about its reliability so that I can save my time and money. Also, I want to know if it is better to submit the directory manually. Can anyone suggest me a process? Your knowledge about this technique will help me to promote my website effectively. So, kindly share your feedback.

seoservicesezone

manual submission is the best then any type of software submission, so you can try to do manually

Steve Smith

Any search engine optimization expert will tell you that building links to your website is the most important and most effective way of getting better search engine rankings. You can optimize your on-site content all you want, but unless you build links to your website then it's doomed to the depths of the result pages. You must build links to your website to stand any chance of getting good search engine rankings. Submitting to directories is the fastest and single-most effective means of improving your search engine rankings. It's worked for us, and it's worked for thousands of our users who have seen their visitor numbers and profits from their website explode, using nothing more than SubmitEaze - just read the testimonials further down the page for proof of its effectiveness.

Submit to website directories.
      Submit to article directories (SpinTax supported).
      Automatic CAPTCHA completion.
     Automatic Email confirmation processing.
     Fully automatic submission

tech1079

Try doing it manually, automated submission are not worth using to get the desired result.

Thechipper

Automated software is not really good for directory submission. If I were you, I will do it manually so that the directory submission is done perfectly.

Divi WordPress Theme