• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Backlinks Per Day

Started by joewilliams68, September 21, 2010, 05:27:16 AM

joewilliams68

I understand the importance of backlinks. However, I don't know how many backlinks you should have per day. My client asked me to post backlinks to her site on top ranking sites. She gave me some instructions to do it. She was hell bent about not having more than 5 backlinks per day. I didn't understand the logic behind it. So how many backlinks should you post per day? Is there a limit to the number of links posted per day? I have read quite a few articles, blogs and forums but I haven't got a valid answer.

John23

I would like to suggest you to concentrate on quality on links.Not on quantity of links.Because for obtain good position in search engine we need quality links.

Nile Hadwards

Quote from: joewilliams68 on September 21, 2010, 05:27:16 AM
I understand the importance of backlinks. However, I don't know how many backlinks you should have per day. My client asked me to post backlinks to her site on top ranking sites. She gave me some instructions to do it. She was hell bent about not having more than 5 backlinks per day. I didn't understand the logic behind it. So how many backlinks should you post per day? Is there a limit to the number of links posted per day? I have read quite a few articles, blogs and forums but I haven't got a valid answer.

As for me,there is no any limit of backlinks. If your client want to do 5 backlinks per day then you should follow her instructions.

Mrtu92

Thank you about Backlinks Per Day.

killua1910

Quote from: miclebarbossa on July 15, 2011, 11:14:23 AM
In this post, I recommended a website to you which provide 25 Unique Back links I have used some Free Tools for creating more backlinks.

Hi, this sounds amazing!
could you pm me the link for this tool? ;D