• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

What you do to boost rank

Started by perrycomo15, October 09, 2010, 12:10:05 AM

perrycomo15

All of us are in the race to gain the best ranking. I have been trying to get a great page rank and the top position since a long time. However, my attempts haven't been successful. I tried concentrating on services like social bookmarking submission, link wheel, press release, squidoo lens and many more. Through these techniques, I got an outstanding number of backlinks. However, page rank wasn't enhanced. So, I am wondering what have you focused on to boost your site's page rank. If you have been successful in achieving good ranking, please share the secret with me too.

Nile Hadwards

Backlinks are important but backlinks should have quality because search engine likes quality backlinks rather than quantity. I sure you are understand my point.

John23

Yes Nile is saying absolutely right.We have to concentrate on quality on link not the quantity of the link.Our link building practice may give us good impact in result of search engine if we generate quality back links for our site.

xuanxanh99

I am wondering what have you focused on to boost your site's page rank.

marlyneharpe

I think that there is no strict rule or short cut to achieve a high Google page rank. As many thinks to reach PR 10  instantly with Google Notebook, which is totally wrong. Only quality content and unique links with genuine back links can achieve high PR. Nothing else.

amella

To boost the rank you need the quality backlinks and traffics and these all things are done while you have the quality contents,Link buildings and strong keywords and for that you can get help from the SEO On-Page and Off-Page Methods.

robbiesmith

There are lots of things which can be considered to boost rankings in search engine. However, I do a lot of link building which really helps me to gain higher positions in Google search engine. Techniques which I use for link building are: Social bookmarking and Directory submission.

aditech

To boost up the ranking of the site the best way is to do social bookmarking, directory submission, blog commenting and article submission..

craigthomos

To boost the page rank for the website you can make use of the many link building techniques like social bookmarking, directory submission, link wheel and many more.

herbaltea

There are many methods in SEO which can help you to gain higher rankings. Here are some of them: Article submission, Social bookmarking, Directory submission, Forum posting, and Link wheel.

smethjain

There are many different types of method are used to increase the ranking. In that all i just use Forum posting and Social Bookmarking. They both boost the ranking very quickly in search engine.

Ayen Mahinay

everyone  want to improve site rank including me. I'm using dofollow link building to fast improving page rank. therefore chose social bookmarking.
The Game is Over

fordsmith

I am using the techniques of getting the backlink to boost my page rank. With the help of the quality and quantity of the backlinks you can increase the traffic of your site hence the page rank will increase. I use the different techniques like forums posting, directory submission, blog commenting, blog posting etc.

elinavelly

I do forum posting, blog commenting, Social bookmarking and article submission to boost my site in the search engine.
The game is over.

handatravel

Try to collect quality backlinks for boost ranking in the SERP

elinavelly

I do forum posting and blog commenting to boost my site in the search engine.
The game is over.

medilaharner

It is the main thing about it. Backlinks are important but backlinks should have quality because search engine likes quality backlinks rather than quantity. I sure you are understand my point. So it is really very necessary.

Steve

Back links are best for get PR and get traffic.Actually it depends on you that what is the strategy is being applied by you.I think that article submission in properties and the blog commenting is the best way in this.
New York SEO Services

seoservicesezone

update unique content daily and make quality links from other high pr

[email protected]

i have implement SEO as well as SMO. and now looking for PPC too.

sujith34

Tips to improve the page rank

1. Get Incoming Links from High Quality Related Sites- connect your site with other high rated website or blogs.
  2. Remember to use SEO techniques: - SEO plays a vital role in increasing the page rank. Implement the SEO tips to get increase in page rank faster.
  3. Write original content.: - do not copy paste any content from one site to yours
  4. Don't go link crazy: - many think incoming links add credit to their website and start posting comments in forums and other discussions leaving ads to their site. This will not help in any context. Don't do this.
  5.  Write Great Content: make sure your site content is great and unique. If you write great content people will automatically link to your site which will increase your site rank.
you can also follow some technical method like Search engine Visibility service from XnYnZ.com

stephenjones

The most important way of generating traffic and backlinks are keyword analysis, Quality content and relevant backlinks to website. Some off page optimization SEO techniques such as Forum posting, Blog commenting, Article submission, Social bookmarking and  Directory submission.

jennyjenna

According to my point of view, Link building strategies like Blog commenting, Forum posting along with signature, social media sites, article and directory submission are the best techniques 

Zender

I always try to boost up my site rank by using the  seo work like
Forum posting
blogs comments
Presses releases
Article submission  
and some more work in the seo terms..
seo services

[email protected]

I PREFER BLOG COMMENTS AND FORUM POSTING

seenathkumar

SEO has got two main process on page optimization and off page optimization the combination of both this process will help you to boost your website. on page contains keywords research, creating SEO friendly URL, creating SEO friendly content, removing the errors of the website etc, off page optimization is the process of generating links towards your website.

Here are some of the off page activities to generate links.

1   Directory Submissions
2   Blog Commenting
3   Article Syndication
4   Search Engine Submissions
5   Paid Links
6   Blog Creation
7   Classified Submissions
8   Forum Seedings
9   Press Release Syndication
10   Blog Directory Submissions
11   Video Syndication
12   Web 2.0 Site Submissions
13   Social Bookmarking
14   Q & A Sites
15   Reciprocal Linking
16   Three-Way Linking

benjaminzabler

According to me, you should update your web page content in every week. Only high quality and Do follow links can helps you to boost rank. Do not submit much more links to other directories and sites because Google will consider you site as scam. You can submit 10 links in a one day.

celinaaniston86

Quote from: Nile Hadwards on November 11, 2010, 10:55:39 AM
Backlinks are important but backlinks should have quality because search engine likes quality backlinks rather than quantity. I sure you are understand my point.

I agreed! You are right, back links are very important for getting high page rank. I got some quality back links from forum posting and blog commenting and it helps me lot to improve my site page rank.

clivewhites

High PR and do-follow link building is key of rapid PR update. Another thing is that includes blog with in your site as it will really help you a lot to update the genuine and original content so that it will increase traffic and also trust for your site.

Steve Smith

In my opinion the forum posting is best for increase the traffic for your website and can get quality backlink,it can also useful for increase the knowledge of all topic of seo.