• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Page rank allotted by search engines

Started by sneedandsouza, October 19, 2010, 04:48:00 AM

sneedandsouza

When it comes to page rank, on page optimization and off page optimization are both taken into consideration. On page factors are those factors that can have an impact on the page itself. These include the title tag, H1 heading tag, image alt attributes, etc. Off page factors include anchor text and page rank score. Off page factors are usually mandatory links. Search engines are always on the lookout for new sites that offers good searchable content for people. Links are important. They are basically votes from one page to the other. The more votes, the better it is.

John23

I am agree with you.But I would like to correct only one line.Off page is not only releated with back links.Off page is releated with Quality Back Links.

nadeeshasmith

its really a great information about off-page optimization, thanks for sharing it

Steve Smith

Yes i also agree with you.. This is a good information..thanks for the link..

JesicaJoh

I think nowadays page rank is not potential, Nowadays Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA) are popular.

maheshseo

yes the page rank alloted by search engines based upon page quality such unique content ,on page optimization

RH-Calvin

Page rank is no more important as Google has stopped updating their page rank algorithm.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting | Unmetered Bandwidth