• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Any new SEO techniques?

Started by checkerpatterson, October 20, 2010, 09:40:32 PM

checkerpatterson

If we talk about the latest SEO techniques, we refer to forum posting, squidoo lenses, social bookmarking services, submitting links to social networking sites, blog creation and commenting, etc. Are there any other techniques apart from these methods? Most of the forums are talking about link wheel. When I researched about this service, I came to know that it is one of the oldest tools in SEO industry. If this is the case, then why it gained importance now? Can anyone clear this doubt? I want to choose new SEO techniques for my website. So, please share your inputs.

John23

I heard lot's of about Microblogging.Now I am consantrate on this.I will explain you in details at next time.

Nile Hadwards

Quote from: John23 on October 21, 2010, 03:00:53 PM
I heard lot's of about Microblogging.Now I am consantrate on this.I will explain you in details at next time.

There is nothing new in microblogging.Do you using Facebook or Twitter post? This is the one type of Microblogging.There are lot's of microblogging sites are available on site and you can use it.

diosss12

If you want to make traffic on your site then you have to make seo friendly website.
then you have to do forum posting and link building all that things because it's cycle of SEO friendly u must have to follow this rule...

peonytaylor

In my opinion, if you can perform all of these methods above successfully, you will be in higher SERP targeted keywords, no doubt ;-

- Directory submission;
- Social bookmarking;
- Press release submission;
- Article submission;
- Search engine submission;
- Forum posting.

Winthrop

Hello guys....!
Thank for sharing information.....please keep sharing these like useful informations with us.....I am willing to start a new business with in six months so i will kept it in mind and use it to improve my business...!

eshan

Below are more SEO techniques:

Microanalize your competition and choose the best keywords that are also relevant to your product.
Without info about your business I cannot provide marketing info about your specific market.

Content is king!

Articles are pure content.

creaigdenn

Last new SEO technique which I know about is video marketing. I didn't know anymore about latest SEO technologies, but somewhere I read about this video marketing tactics and tool. I want to know more about this techniques.

craigthomos

I think video creation and video marketing is the new seo technique used by webmaster to promote their products and websites through the video sharing sites.

addiadem

Here are some new techniques of the SEO and they are Social network promotion, Blog comments etc are some techniques that are in use today and Link Submission.

RalphL

There are several SEO techniques that you can use to help you promote your website and one of the most popular SEO technique is social media marketing.

Steve Smith

I think Link wheeling is the new SEO technique. Link wheeling is an aspect of SEO. It is the creation of free blogs and posting related to our business with keyword linking to the main site.

shirsha123

There is nothing new in seo technique just keep on working in ethical process, all remember before adding back links it should be relevant to your website.

kyotobaths

New SEO techniques are

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Images sharing
Video sharing
Forum profile creation
PPT sharing
PDF submission
Business listing

aasthabeauty

Understand Your Site's Core Web Vitals
Optimize for Google Passage Ranking
Focus on Featured Snippets
Learn the EAT Principle
Support Long-Tail Keyword Phrases
Create New Content
Update Old Content
Focus on User Experience

aasthabeauty

SEO techniques are

Understand Your Site's Core Web Vitals
Optimize for Google Passage Ranking
Focus on Featured Snippets
Learn the EAT Principle
Support Long-Tail Keyword Phrases
Create New Content
Update Old Content
Focus on User Experience

grofee

Important SEO Techniques of 2022:
1. Understand Your Site's Core Web Vitals.
2. Optimize for Google Passage Ranking.
3. Focus on Featured Snippets.
4. Learn the EAT Principle.
5. Support Long-Tail Keyword Phrases.
6. Create New Content.
7. Update Old Content.
8. Focus on User Experience.