• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

What do you know about White hat and black hat SEO?

Started by disolmodo78, November 22, 2010, 03:42:03 PM

disolmodo78

There is a website I have designed that has been designed in a really great manner. SEO friendly aspects have also been incorporated in the website. About SEO, I am getting to learn quite a lot. From all SEO experts, I really need some help. About black hat SEO services and white hat SEO services, I wish to obtain some knowledge. Between these two services, what is the main difference? White hat SEO services are ethical techniques and black hat SEO is all about unethical techniques according to my knowledge. Is my thinking accurate? Can someone elaborate on these techniques?

KristaJackson

Whitehats website designers that are "play nice"  and trying to keep track of all search engine guidelines to optimize the site. Blackhats are where the designers of the site to use backdoors, cloaking, and other tricks to optimize  sites.

John23

Quote from: disolmodo78 on November 22, 2010, 03:42:03 PM
There is a website I have designed that has been designed in a really great manner. SEO friendly aspects have also been incorporated in the website. About SEO, I am getting to learn quite a lot. From all SEO experts, I really need some help. About black hat SEO services and white hat SEO services, I wish to obtain some knowledge. Between these two services, what is the main difference? White hat SEO services are ethical techniques and black hat SEO is all about unethical techniques according to my knowledge. Is my thinking accurate? Can someone elaborate on these techniques?

You are right.White hat techniques means ethical way of promotion.You can promote you site in terms of search engine.I would advise you to apply only white hat technique because you may punished by search engine if you apply black hat.

Nile Hadwards

Blackhat may give you fast result but there are more chance to punished by search engine.So I also advice you to use only white hat technique.

ethunhant

As per my knowledge, White Hat SEO techniques can take some time to implement but their results tend to last for a long time. White hat SEO tactics are those that essentially provide the visitor and search engines with legitimate information, presented clearly and honestly. Black Hat SEO can be any optimization tactics that cause a site to rank more in search engine. Black Hat SEO tactics are practices used by unethical SEO companies.

Gabrial

Hey...
Basically white hat seo are a type of SEO practices that are accepted to use in order to get better rankings, more traffic etc. these are techniques that are encouraged by the search engines.
On the other hand Black hat seo is a technique to get top the SERP with your keywords by using illegal ways. By using these techniques you can be banned by Google. In other words Black hat SEO is unethical way of site promotion

donaldjack

White Hat SEO is the method of designing and writing the content on a web-site in such a way that it will be understood, filed and indexed by a search engine in a way that will give you a nice rating. It also falls within all the rules and regulations of different search engines and black hat those that use all the unethical ways to accomplish top ranks,Black Hat SEO is used to get higher rating,black hat SEO is against Google guideline,Black hat SEO is breaking the rules and regulation of net sites.

deepti123

White hat seo is the ethical way of doing seo and black hat is a non ethical way of doing seo to avoid penalized by Google always use white hat seo.

nadeeshasmith

White hat marketing applies the white hat SEO techniques, also known as ethical SEO. The white hat marketing implies that all SEO activities are carried out while conforming to the guidelines, rules and policies of search engines.

Black hat marketing involves SEO activities that are against the norms of search engines.

elinavelly

In simple words you can say that :-
Black hat SEO:  This is illegal activity which is used to boost your rank in the search engine quickly
White hat SEO: This is an legal activity and have value in the sight of  Google. This is a slow but very useful way to increase your site ranking in the search engine.
The game is over.

seoservicesezone

White Hat SEO methods are the approved, natural ways of building traffic to your website which are well document in The Google Webmaster Guidelines. These techniques often make for a pleasant user experience, and more importantly, they follow the rules and regulation of search engines.

Black hat SEO practices attempt to improve a web page's search engine ranking through SEO methods that are prohibited by search engines or in violation of their Terms of Service.

Steve Smith

White hat SEO:
In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, White Hat SEO refers to the usage of SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies. For example, a Web site that is SEO optimized, yet focuses on relevancy and organic ranking is considered to be optimized using White Hat SEO practices. Some examples of White Hat SEO techniques include using keywords and keyword analysis, backlinking, link building to improve link popularity, and writing content for human readers White Hat SEO is more frequently used by those who intend to make a long-term investment on their Web site. Also called Ethical SEO.

:Black hat SEO
Black hat SEO is the use of techniques that are unacceptable to search engines to boost a page's position in search results. These techniques are intended to trick search engines into giving pages higher positions in search results, and they have no benefit to site visitors. The goal is to improve search engine result positions no matter what it takes to do it.

Black hat SEO techniques are used for two reasons:
   They work — until search engines find out about them and they don't work.
    Some people don't understand that black hat SEO techniques can get their sites penalized by or banned from search engines.
Even if search engines can't detect the black hat SEO techniques, competitors of sites that employ black hat SEO techniques can spot them and do report them to search engines.

shirsha123

White hat and black hat seo is the process of doing seo.

White hat SEO is a time taking process which is done in ethical way.(Recommended)
Black hat SEO is a fast process which is done on unethical way.

binginggg

Don't use black hat SEO technology. If you want your site healthy, use white hat seo.
SEO is a long time job, but black hat seo is not .
|

aliceria

Black hat SEO:
It is against google guidelines and it takes less time to improve your website ranking
white hat sEO:
It follow google guidelines, it take more time to improve your website ranking

Thechipper

White hat seo is safe and focus on human. Black hat is against the rules and then focus on search engines.

johnniewalk

White hat is an organic and it will follow the guidelines of the search engine
Black hat will avoid the guidelines of the search engine but really once it will sure it will harm

AmarInfotech

White hat SEO gives better ranking whereas black hat SEO is harmful for our website.