• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

What things about Google do you like?

Started by dora675, March 11, 2011, 12:35:06 PM

dora675

Hi all friends !
What I like about Google is that I can use it to find the information I want, when I want it. It is an extremely efficient search engine, in that regard and it is exceptionally user-friendly. What makes me love Google even more, is that our sites list highly for our keywords and Google sends a lot of traffic our way.

robbiesmith

There are lots of things which I like about Google. However, the most important one which I like is its search engine. I believe that most of the Internet users use Google's search engine to search things. Other services which I like of Google are: Gmail, Maps and Adsense.

craigthomos

I like gmail, google talk, google adwords, google keyword tool and many other google tools and applications which are really helpful.

hiseredman

Google is top search engine and its i prefer it because of its accurate search results.
The Game is Over.

danieljames123

There are many appearance that I decidedly like Google, Gmail, Google Search and Google Analytics. I love the last one - the service is simply the best because it gives a lot of useful information about site traffic. 

smethanderson

Google is one of the best and very popular search engine than the other. It is provide many good services to it's users. It's Search result, Google map  Google mail and Google earth are very nice. It has a huge database which is very useful for it's users.

RennyCool

Google works simple and fast. It has set the standard in search technology. And also it provides lot of databases and services to its users. These are the main reason why majority of the users are attracted to Google. 

mikal29

I like using Google Earth, its really interesting and very entertaining too :) I also like Google's new instant search feature. It makes it much easier and faster to conduct searches, and it even gives you suggested search terms based on what you type.

johnysumner

Quote from: RennyCool on August 26, 2011, 04:41:11 PM
Google works simple and fast. It has set the standard in search technology. And also it provides lot of databases and services to its users. These are the main reason why majority of the users are attracted to Google. 

I totally agree with you! Google has been giving us services that are totally free and that is great.
Google always works fast. From their search engine, email, to chrome web browser.

WilliamsD

Google is the only search engine which shows results which have good content and more relevant to search query, also Google instant really helpful in searching. Also there are some good SEO tools that are really helpful. Like Google Adword, Google Analytics etc.

handatravel

I liked all the Google products and all products of the Google are easy to understand & easy to use...

fordsmith

Google is my all time favourite search engine. I like all the service provide by the google like igoogle, gmail, google search, google map etc. We can find almost everything with the help of the google in very few seconds.

elinavelly

I loves the every service of Google but the most liking thing is that It is more fast, have unique services and provide accurate results.
The game is over.

medilaharner

This is the reason why I like the google very much. Google is one of the best and very popular search engine than the other. It is provide many good services to it's users. It's Search result, Google map  Google mail and Google earth are very nice. So it is very necessary to do.

Stephany11

I personally prefer Google because it has more URL in its large database and it provides more efficient results. Google Books, Gmail and iGoogle are some of my favorite features of Google.

DerekStott

Google is top search engine and I desire it because of its correct google look. It is provide many good services to it's customers. It is one of the best and it is  very popular in seo than other.

georgedepp

My favourite things which I like about google are:
1. Search
2. G-mail.
3. Google Map.
4. Google Adword.

haddinsteve

Y i like a Google. Google is most popular in the world. It is wide use by people. It is provide the huge traffic for site. It gives the very accurate result about your search. It is biggest search engine in the world. 

[email protected]

i love everything about google like gtalk, google images, google map, gmail, google adword etc

richard branson

I like the google webmaster tool. It is very fast and best tool. It is  my favorite tool.

smethjone

Google is one of the best search engine around this world. The search result of Google is best and better than the other search engine. The database of Google is very large which is very useful for its users.

Zender

I like Google because it gives me more chance to get my goals it helps me  a lot to search my  desire thing and all the data in seconds what i needed,,
So it is my best search engine always..
This is the reason like Google s o much..
seo services

WilliamHill

Google is very popular among people because it searches almost anything and everything you type in the search toolbar. That's the best thing I like about Google and there are many more I like about the search engine.

alegrofoods

I like Google search engine and gtalk very much and other applications like igoogle, orkut that also i like.

JordanaGordic

There are so many things i like about Google. Gmail, Google maps, advanced search, Google Adword and many applications and tools of Google. This is the best search engine and almost all people are using google only for their different search.

celinaaniston86

Well, I like google for lots of reasons. I like its autocomplete word feature that is very helpful for internet user for easily search for specific information. I like gmail also. It is the best tool for mailing. Google is the best search engine from which we can get any type of information and can solve every type of our problems.

stevepeterson

Google gives the perfect and accurate search result and this is the main thing about Google why everybody likes it very much. It has so many application and features which is quite helpful during work.

Steve Smith

Google is the world's best search engine and is the largest too. The search engine was introduced in 1998 and has got unique algorithm for ranking the new sites that are under it.