• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

PhP on these days !

Started by dora675, March 12, 2011, 02:19:00 PM

dora675

Learning php today is essential to your web development,even if you are just learning php basics or you are a programming expert.
Learning php can often be confusing, or perhaps down right difficult in case you do not possess the appropriate beginner basics. Whenever you can insert directly into html code and you'll adhere to very simple guidelines then you can learn php. This is why we did the simple php .
Some of the advantages of php are:
1. Php is open source software and what this means to you is that it's free.
2. Php is used my more than 70% of all websites who run off Apache servers programed with php or php data bases called MySQL.
3. Since most of the web servers today run Apache they are using php and what this means to you is that your hosting cost is much less because hosting companies have no licensing fees.
4. Php works with many platforms like PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and many others.
5. PHP runs on all unixes, linux, Windows 95/NT/2000 and is more powerful than ASP, JSP and others.
6. One thing I almost forgot is speed. Php is considered to be the fastest of the scripting languages

thomaspolard

PHP is Hypertext Preprocessor,a server-side scripting language.

PHP is easy to learn. PHP is an open source software

Mrtu92

Thank you about phP on these days !

stephenjones

Nowadays PHP is most popular scripting language for creating dynamic web page and web application. It is easy to code and also it available free of cost so it lower the cost of development to web developer and website owner.

stevenmaico

Quote from: stephenjones on February 16, 2012, 10:15:09 AM
Nowadays PHP is most popular scripting language for creating dynamic web page and web application. It is easy to code and also it available free of cost so it lower the cost of development to web developer and website owner.

I appreciate with  stephenjones and PHP is the best open source free platform for web development. Today its used more than other languages by web developers.

madelinekim

Quote from: stephenjones on February 16, 2012, 10:15:09 AM

I do agree that the PHP is one of the most famous scripting language for developing the web application and web page. As it is open source doesn't required any license to install it. It is also cross compatible language that means it is able to run on any of operating language. 

James Andy

Php is easy to learn. Compared to Java and C#, php is really a piece of cake to learn. In order to get really good in Java you will probably need years (if you are dedicated enough). And you could get good in php for just a couple of months.

david.smith

Such a nice information. thank you

neckozenica

PHP is a server scripting language, and a powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive Web pages.

PHP is a widely-used, free, and efficient alternative to competitors such as Microsoft's ASP.

Madison444

PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but it is also used as a general-purpose programming language. It is popular nowadays and suggests such solutions as online calculators for websites, different types of converters, website search and login systems, cookies and dynamic signatures. It has to be noted, the salaries of PHP developers vary from country to country. By the way, I've recently read an interesting article on this subject - https://diceus.com/programmers-salary-country-expertise-php/. Maybe, this information will be useful for someone!