• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Google Trends

Started by alvina702, March 24, 2011, 04:13:56 PM

alvina702

Hi friends !
Goolge Trends is a list of the top most popular searched keywords on Google. It is updated every day. While this is a wonderful list of words that you can use just to see what's going on in the world it can also serve as a good list for article and niche product review ideas. Check in every day and scan down the list. From time to time you'll see names of products on the list. If you see one start researching and write your product review immediately.

hiseredman

Google Trends is a very useful service for those who really want to know, what was the search for any particular keyword. Shows the total search volume keyword particularly in several regions. Google Trends enables users if they want to compare two graph search keywords.
The Game is Over.

omarr omero

If anyone wants to know a detailed knowledge on a particular topic from it's history to the latest i suggest them "Google Trends". It is something that is easy to use and worth getting all the ideas and knowledge of anything. I use this almost daily.

mikal29

I use Google Trends for my keyword research before I take out a domain name. Its a really great tool, and it seems to be very accurate too. I use Google Trends in combination with the Google AdWords Keyword Tool to double check how much traffic a keyword gets :)

Mrtu92

Thank you about Google Trends

seoservicesezone

Google Trends is a great tool or facility of Google, based on Google Search, that shows how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages.

Steve Smith

Thank you so much for sharing this information..   

miniaakarshan

Google Trends has two functions, first, look at keywords in Google searches and trends, check Site Traffic (Google Trends for Websites)

expertSEO

Google Trends may prove effective if you are using Adsense.
Because with Google Trends, one can use most searchable keywords in recent times, so people can target those keywords by putting related content to get more traffic onto their site to help them gain more revenue.

StevenDurgin

Thanks a lot friends for sharing your useful opinions and views it would be very useful for newbies like me..

MariaMcCoy

Great to have the Google trends, I really like this tread because while doing the marketing of any product it is very essential to have the  exact keyword to rank a website.

Thechipper

Quote from: seoservicesezone on December 27, 2011, 12:35:50 PM
Google Trends is a great tool or facility of Google, based on Google Search, that shows how often a particular search-term is entered relative to the total search-volume across various regions of the world, and in various languages.

This is the best answer so far.