• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Google Analytics

Started by alvina702, March 28, 2011, 09:59:57 AM

alvina702

hi,

Do you use Google Analytics for your website at all? Do you find it to be useful in helping to market your site?

aditech

Yes alvina Google analytics helps a lot in analyzing the traffic coming to your site for eg from which region, also is it direct traffic, referral site traffic or search engine traffic.

donaldjack

Google Analytics shows you how people found your site, how they explored it,its improve your web-site, increase conversions, and make more funds on the net,Google Analytics is useful to get traffic in your web-site and promotion effectiveness,Google Analytics makes use of a first-party cookie and JavaScript code to collect information about visitors.

hiseredman

Google Analytics is the best tool for our needs.
The Game is Over.

danieljames123

Google Analytics has a wonderful feature where you can aswell acquisition out which website your website visitor had logged on before visiting your site. It is a very easy and convenient service to use that is rather straightforward to use. There is no need in wasting time waiting for results.

briana77

yeah sure!

I can't work without it..

AlvinTain

Google Analytics is a nice feature of Google it's a free service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website. The product is aimed at marketers as opposed to webmasters and technologists from which the industry of web analytics originally grew.

:)

handatravel

yes, it is a good tool for monitoring traffic, visitors of your website..

fordsmith

Yes i usually use the google analytic tool almost everyday. It is the tool to check the performance of any site. Like how many visitor has visited the site, what is the popularity of the site, how much traffic etc. This is really very useful tool.

ghanistha

Google analytics give you complete information about site which includes bounce rate, no. of visitors, and many more.

seoservicesezone

yes, i can use google analytics to check the traffic status of my site. i think this the best tool or service of google for tracking the visitors.

richard branson

Google analytics is best tool. It is very fast tool to analysis the website traffic.

seenathkumar

Google analytic is one of the best tool which is helping webmasters to know about their website performance, their are lots of benefits of Google analytic it not only helps to know about the organic traffic of your website but also the referral, direct traffic etc. You can also get to know about the from which location the visitors is visited your website and how many people has been visited form the different locations, so Google analytic helps to know the behaviors of the visitors which helps to analyze your website.   

James Andy

Google Analytics is not only a sales and conversion analyzing tool, but also gives you fresh insights into how visitors use your site, how they arrived on your site, and how you can keep them coming back.

Steve Smith

Google Analytics is the best one where you can see website visitors all over the world.