• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Which Search engine do you use ??

Started by freya141, April 05, 2011, 05:51:51 PM

freya141

Hi dear all friends .
Now a days there are many search engine available to search any topic .Famous search engine are yahoo google and bing .I like to use bing search engine .Which search engine do you use??

thomaspolard

I am use Google Search engine. Google is number one search engine in the world. Google is a crawler-based engine. Google home page is extremely simple and clean. It loads fastest.

Jonathann

Hello friends...!
I am also use Google search engine.....Google was an early pioneer in search engines and continues to dominate the market today.....Its really fast and user friendly....!

johnroberson

There are many search engines are available but i prefer Google to find the information from the internet,because of its flexibility,easiness,faster and gives more reliable data compare to  other search engines that's why i prefer Google search engine.

dealsbells

I choose a bing, because Its I like its search speed. I use this search engines more and more, because it seems to provide more accurate results for a given search term, also noted that the more traffic I get a lot from it.

craigthomos

I am currently using the Google search engine as it has the best applications and tools. Also it gives the better search results witin less time.

danieljames123

In my past 2 years I had use Google as my default search engine but when I was use Bing I find that it is more better for relevant and valuable search. It has no more features as like Google but its search is more better.

aaricjackson

Currently i am using Google. It is one of the best search engine in the Internet world, it is provide best services to it's users and also provide a best search result to it's users. This search engine is popular than the other and most of people like to use this search engine.

dvbdreambox

I use Google to search things on Internet. I surf a lot on Internet and always keep searching for new thing and happenings and for that reason, Google search engine is the best as it lets you know about the current trends.

handatravel

bogerjarry

I'm currently using Google. One of the best search engine in the Internet world, is to provide better services to its users and also provide better search results for users. This search engine is very popular than the other and most people like to use this search engine.

Ayen Mahinay

I have several search engine using experience Like a yahoo, MSN, Bing etc but I like using Google to searching and information collecting and much more
The Game is Over

andernorm

Various search engines are there and different people prefer t o use different search engine. Well I prefer to use Google and Yahoo as both are the best  and the widely popular search engine.

seoservicesezone

i can prefer only google search for search in my all quarries, according to me google is really the best search engine to search about any type of quarry

roberrtkenn

Various search are there and different people had ad different choice regarding the search engine. Well I prefer to use Google  as it is one of the best and the most popular search engine. It is fast effective and widely used. Most of the people make the use of Google only.

roberrtkenn

Various search are there and different people had ad different choice regarding the search engine. Well I prefer to use Google  as it is one of the best and the most popular search engine. It is fast effective and widely used. Most of the people make the use of Google only.

jaspertailor

Both Yahoo and Google are good search engine but I mostly prefer to google search engines to search any content than yahoo. It provide more relevant and accurate search than any other search engines. yahoo provide other stuff better than search engine such as Mail, News, Games and Images.

JohnMayer

I always try something new, but still I was unable to find anything better than Google.

jennyjenna

I am using the one and only great search engine Google. I love its services, amazing features and accurate results.

ruggierihenderson

Google is number one Search engine to use any kind of work. Google is provide all feature for online users and i like to use Add-ons to install any important software. Most of world searches are comes only from Google because it is give quick and perfect result of any search. Google analytics is another good tool of Google.

celinaaniston86

As all members says...I also use google for browsing and seo work. Google is the best search engine because of its facilities and features. Google has lots of features and added new features as well as older are updated regularly.

edword84

I mostly prefer Google search engine. Yahoo and Bing are also good search engines.

morganlong

I mostly use Google search engine. It gives me good results.

Steve Smith

Steve Smith

Keyword Search engines:
You know what you're looking for, and can describe it with some key words or phrases.
Google is always a good bet, since it has the largest index
Yahoo Search is the second most popular keyword search engine
Bing may provide results if the other two don't work
Exalead is an excellent choice and makes a change from the big 3
SearchLion covers Web, images, news, video, blogs, twitter. Nice and easy.
WebNocular It's your bog standard web search engine, which covers web, image, video, news, blogs, wikis, childrens and so on.

Steve Smith

Hello
   I m using Google search engine.. I like this most..

jameswood1805

If I want anything or just want information, nothing comes in my mind except GOOGLE.
I'm habituated of GOOGLE.
Because all what I want it provides me all.
So why to switch over to other.   

StevenDurgin

No doubt Google is the best of best and king of all search engines because it has the largest database and gives accurate results for anything so according to me Google is the dominant force on this planet.

globalitnet

I prefer Google, Yahoo, and Bing search engines than other ones.

Thechipper

I like Google as search engine because it gives me more information than other search engines out there.