• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

It is not just Google

Started by mikecobber45, April 26, 2011, 01:38:26 AM

mikecobber45

The majorities of users are very pleased with what they get approval from Google and was decree the search market and there's no hesitation about it. Did an important person tried to discover a substitute for Google? It also possibly will make available other search engines and present enhanced results. I imagine there are conducts the new-fangled search engine can manufacture enhanced results than Google, Yahoo and even Bing which couldn't be prove to be of poorer quality. What do you feel?

Fiona603

I am not agree with you that some other new search engines are better than Google or yahoo .I have been use some other search engine but can't be find good result .

WilScott

Quote from: Fiona603 on May 05, 2011, 01:13:25 PM
I am not agree with you that some other new search engines are better than Google or yahoo .I have been use some other search engine but can't be find good result .

Yes  :) Google's indexing techniques are better than other search engines.

elinavelly

Yeah I do agree. I've used several search engines but I didn't find any better than Google.
The game is over.

lucky

I think it's very interesting,thanks for sharing.

rockywhatson

You are right, nowadays Bing is being better than google because Google's crawl rate is becoming slower than others and new entries are being added to lately, For ex : just create thread and then copy url of it after 1/2 hour just check for that url in bing and google google will show you no result found while bing will show you the result. try this.

Steve Smith

Yes its a good information Thanks for sharing..