Divi WordPress Theme

Can paypal take money from my savings?

Topic: Can paypal take money from my savings?  (Read 2263 times)

Offline Fiona603

• View Profile
Can paypal take money from my savings?
« on: May 04, 2011, 01:18:40 PM »
Hey guys I have a quick questions for those that are not too busy...

I was wondering, can paypal take money from my SAVINGS account from my bank if my paypal balance is 0 and checkings is also 0? I have a credit card attached to my account too so would they charge that credit card?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline emorgan

• View Profile
Re: Can paypal take money from my savings?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 03:44:05 PM »
I've been reading here on the "PayPalSucks" forum for almost 2 hours now...I NEVER realized that the problems associated with PayPal ran so deep. I've been buying and selling on E-Bay for the last several years and have never had any real problems...only after they MADE me upgrade to a premier account to accept PayPal on my listings did I ever even question anything. Since November 2005 I have been doing alot of reading an am horrified by what I have read. I thought paying EBay and PayPal fees basically 3 times was bad enough...compared to many, that is nothing! I still felt fairly safe and just decided to keep less than $100 in my PP acct...but now I'm scared to death that something will happen and they will wipe out our only checking account...thus my families resources in one fell swoop. I am going to pop over to PP and cancel my account immediately! Other than the accept credit card link I've seen here...is there a way for buyers and sellers to send electronic checks for items besides PP? I don't sell that often...mostly buy...but I'd like a reputable way to pay for purchases other than checks or MO's.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: