• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Can paypal take money from my savings?

Started by Fiona603, May 04, 2011, 01:18:40 PM

Fiona603

Hey guys I have a quick questions for those that are not too busy...

I was wondering, can paypal take money from my SAVINGS account from my bank if my paypal balance is 0 and checkings is also 0? I have a credit card attached to my account too so would they charge that credit card?

emorgan

I've been reading here on the "PayPalSucks" forum for almost 2 hours now...I NEVER realized that the problems associated with PayPal ran so deep. I've been buying and selling on E-Bay for the last several years and have never had any real problems...only after they MADE me upgrade to a premier account to accept PayPal on my listings did I ever even question anything. Since November 2005 I have been doing alot of reading an am horrified by what I have read. I thought paying EBay and PayPal fees basically 3 times was bad enough...compared to many, that is nothing! I still felt fairly safe and just decided to keep less than $100 in my PP acct...but now I'm scared to death that something will happen and they will wipe out our only checking account...thus my families resources in one fell swoop. I am going to pop over to PP and cancel my account immediately! Other than the accept credit card link I've seen here...is there a way for buyers and sellers to send electronic checks for items besides PP? I don't sell that often...mostly buy...but I'd like a reputable way to pay for purchases other than checks or MO's.
Fast financial assistance can be reached through no credit check loans online with instant approval.