• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

perform very slow windows xp

Started by Ayen Mahinay, November 18, 2011, 01:18:20 PM

Ayen Mahinay

hello everyone, I install windows XP last month, perform very well and fast but its performs slowly slowly very slow. please tell me how to get first time speed.
The Game is Over

James Andy

Can you tell me how much your hard disk space in C drive? First you should clear the browsing history and cache, second you check your Ram if it will below to 512MB so it definitely running slow due to low memory. Furthermore, check viruses in your PC may be it slows your pc.

annahussy

I also used windows XP in my computer and it really works good. I have not any problem to use windows xp operating system and its all the functions. I have not  any issue with its speed because its running well with good speed.

fab

Quote from: James Andy on August 01, 2012, 11:38:50 AM
Can you tell me how much your hard disk space in C drive? First you should clear the browsing history and cache, second you check your Ram if it will below to 512MB so it definitely running slow due to low memory. Furthermore, check viruses in your PC may be it slows your pc.
I found Post was too old and now may you have advanced version for window xp with your pc and perform very well and fast . Still for Readers if have same error then , Yes go to check all highlighted points Suggested By James Andy and Then find Whether it Perform Better for you . Thanks

miniaakarshan

The window xp has been out of date, and the win7 & win8 are popular now.

StevenDurgin

Well I m using Windows XP on one of my Laptop from last 2 or 3 years and i love to use it till now. i think the space in your Local Drive is low that's why you are facing this problem.